GDT: The Amazing Schneiderman Returns! ECQF Game 3 - Lightning @ Devils, 7:30 PM, MSG+

Status
Not open for further replies.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
I laughed for a good minute when Lovejoy hit the empty net. We usually suck at scoring empty netters and then scored two from long range.

I still think Boyle is too slow to be effective, but I loved the intensity from him. I thought it was hilarious that that annoying midget Conacher tried to start shit with him and then he ends up finding Sergachev in the scrum. Good on him to send a message that they won't be pushed around. It's something they lacked the first two games.

Reactions: BenedictGomez

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Crowd seemed a lot rowdier then the 2012 crowds. That year we just seemed to be excited for the ride.

This year they sound pumped and ready to jump the glass and start a line brawl. I thought they were going to push the glass over during the ending scrums.

nugg

NJ Hammerhead Bats!
Apr 27, 2002
Central Jersey
And yet most aren't as effective or consistent as Coleman.
It was kind of an inside joke, referring to a response often posted by those who are critical of prospects, they believe aren't worth discussing. Coleman mentions used to garner this response. Not anymore! :)

Cult of Hynes

Hynes is never wrong.
Nov 9, 2010
hqdefault.jpg

30077457_1992612500989607_8735830787049390080_n.jpg

NJ07102

Apr 15, 2012
Germany
Hedman should be suspended for this one. As for the game: Wow. Schneider was really good, MoJo looked good too, Hall is Hall, win another one on Wednesday please. Oh, and please put Gibbons in for Stafford and leave the rest as it is. Thank you!

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Man I cannot get over that crowd last night. It was a thing of beauty.

Edit: speaking of beauty, I guess alll of the players GF’s/wives sit in section 12? There were about 15 women that were all dimes wearing army jackets with players names on the back. Coleman’s gf...OMG!

Better Call Sal

Salnalysis
Nov 24, 2011
New Jersey
Sal’s last year as well. It wasn’t his fault he got old. Blame Lou for signing him one too many years. Greene too. It is clear his body is starting to give on him, but he is absolutely giving his heart in some of the toughest minutes anyone on this team plays. Just clear he needs help and that is on Shero to go find, not on Greene

Don't know if it showed up on TV, but for those at the game, they did a Great Moments in Devils playoff history or something like that and highlighted Sal's absurd 2012 playoff and showed him on the big screen. He got a great reaction, but the guy directly in front of me was talking shit about him being terrible and all that. I was triggered but kept my cool. :laugh:

Sometimes I don't get it with some people, they just love to spew hatred. Sal got a lot of unnecessary shit from this fanbase in his last year or two.

HoliksGhost

Oct 24, 2007
Great win.
Obvious kudos to Cory and Hall.
That said, I thought Zajac played a good game. Butcher+
MoJo looks very good entering the zone which really helped with our possession, especially needed when Hall wasn't on the ice.
Room for improvement - open TB guys in our slot, hi danger areas
Finally Palmeri is back on his good side during the PP (now he just needs to play better)

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Travis won 21 out of 32 face offs pretty damn good
Whats up with Miles Wood only getting 4 minutes in change of ice time? Dog house or injury?

Neither...the entire fourth line only got 5-5 and a half minutes at ES (inc. Boyle, Stafford), difference is Stafford got an insane amount of PP time - insane being ANY let alone five minutes. Almost half the game was played on special teams and 4-on-4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad