Speculation: The "All the Time, All Complaining" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Seems every thread gets cluttered with a few constant complaints....it gets really old, really fast. So lets have one all encompassing thread that allows those to wallow in their anger, angst, and downright frustration about the franchise.

Recent topics:

1. Holtby is a system goalie, trade him while he has a lot of value and restore the prospect pipeline! Grubauer can assuredly do just as well, and we can save Cap space!

2. Niskanen is a terrible D-man, one who is not worth anything close to his contract. Send him to Siberia ASAP! Bowey or Chorney can fill in and do just as well!

3. GMBM is a clown who has mismanaged this team time and again. He doesnt understand what it takes to win, and he continually loses deals, signs the wrong players, and botches contracts.

4. Trotz is a loser who cannot win anything. He ruins the youth, and cannot develop a forward prospect to save his life. He's the *real* problem with this franchise!

5. Nathan Walker is the new "one that got away". Team traded a plethora of picks and talent for him (when they could have signed him for nothing!!! Boobs!!) only to botch his development and allow him to leave for nothing. Perfect example of #3 & #4 above

6. Tyler Graovac got waived! What a colossal error! We gave up a LOT to get him, and now he's being jettisoned for nothing! Another perfect example of #3 above.

7. We should trade every UFA we have, or we risk losing them for nothing. Carlson, Eller, Beagle etc should all be packaged (or sent alone) to winning programs so we can recoup picks and prospects to set us up for a deep run in 2022. To not do so is tragic, and another perfect example for #3.

8. Vrana Burakovsky, and Wilson are failing. Neither is developing as they should, and are the strongest indictment of Trotz bungling the youth (see point #4).

I'm sure I have missed a lot of issues that we need to shine the light of negativity on, and swing the sword of anger towards. I for one am prepared to grab the pitchforks and torches, and storm the management castle. Time to overthrow Ted'n'Dick and get this franchise the Cup it deserves!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad