The All Purpose What's Up With Yakupov Thread

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007
If Yak was Canadian and Hall was Russian and had a language barrier I'm sure no one would be question Yak's heart and would be questioning some of the things Hall says.

That's right and Hall would of been the scapegoat in a time of crisis like the present

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
That's right and Hall would of been the scapegoat in a time of crisis like the present

Yea because everyone is blaming Yakupov for all the teams struggles. I think it's more people finally realize we need to balance the roster and Yakupov makes the most sense to move for a top pairing Dman.

BoldNewLettuce

Esquire
Dec 21, 2008
Canada
Yea because everyone is blaming Yakupov for all the teams struggles. I think it's more people finally realize we need to balance the roster and Yakupov makes the most sense to move for a top pairing Dman.

I can't even think of a top pairing dman available.

Zguy370

Dec 25, 2007

and we can move Hall for an elite goalie:sarcasm:

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
I can't even think of a top pairing dman available.

We have no clue what's available, and doesn't necessarily need to be a #1. But does have to be a top 4 with potential to be #1. Think guys like Bogosian, Trouba, Mcdonaugh, Carlson, Fowler, Voynov, etc... Now how many of those guys are available I don't know but that's what I want if we're trading him.

Wretched Oil

Right out of 'er
Feb 19, 2008
I like Yak's response in the recent interview, show calmness and good humour.

He also is speaking better and I appreciated how he was able to convey that things will be fine, with both him and the team.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
Uh oh. I don't know what Tencer said but it irked Dreger.

@DarrenDreger
Reading old tweets. Mistake. Hey @dantencer. If you're so concerned with my opinion or information, next time call for some context.

Raab

Oct 6, 2007
Uh oh. I don't know what Tencer said but it irked Dreger.

@DarrenDreger
Reading old tweets. Mistake. Hey @dantencer. If you're so concerned with my opinion or information, next time call for some context.

Anyone know what Tencer tweeted? Probably called ******** on the Reimer Yakupov deal.

molsonmuscle360

Jan 25, 2009
Ft. McMurray Ab
I'm just waiting for Yak to get that one goal. Eakins needs to tell him to maybe try to just stand in front and try and tip one or bang in a garbage goal to get him started or something. Hell, even an empty netter might help him at this point. Sometimes just putting the puck in the net is all it takes for a pure goal scorer to go on a big tear

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad