OT: The All-Purpose Video Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
Sooooooooooooo...anyone else catch that NVIDIA conference?

The 20X0 line will be incredible.

The 2070 will sell like hot cakes. Practically double the performance of the 1080 Ti for $499 ($599 Founders Edition).

The ray-tracing demos were insane, and the real world applications in imaging and whatnot? Really huge leap in technology.

Can't wait to see how AMD responds.

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Keep in mind that this is the alpha version of the game, not the final product.

But it's obvious that CD Projekt Red is aiming to create a game that helps define a generation of gaming.

They are aiming for Obsidian/Rockstar territory.

Reactions: Irishguy42

Irishguy42

Mr. Preachy
Sep 11, 2015
NJ
I don't own a PS4, but watched a lot of Spider Man over the weekend, and pretty much every Twitch streamer I watched enjoyed the hell out of it. Has a great story, mechanics look fluid, etc.

If you're not a huge fan of the open-world mechanics of the Arkham series or Far Cry, then you might want to skip this.

But it looks really awesome.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
Anyone play Divinity Original Sin 1 or 2?

In an old school mode and that seems like a throwback.

Yes both, one of the best RPG titles to come out in decades. I love Larian studios, a model of what every modern game studio should be like.

Reactions: Edge

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
Looks like the Rangers NHL 19 legends are Park, Leetch, Larmer, Graves and Messier.

Several other alumni are also in the game - Gretz, Gartner, Robitaille, Olczyk, Lafleur, Anderson, Kurri, I think I saw Beukeboom on a heavy hitters team.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Looks like the Rangers NHL 19 legends are Park, Leetch, Larmer, Graves and Messier.

Several other alumni are also in the game - Gretz, Gartner, Robitaille, Olczyk, Lafleur, Anderson, Kurri, I think I saw Beukeboom on a heavy hitters team.

Maybe I should recreate NHL '94, the greatest game of all time.

Crazyalbo76

Oct 1, 2018
how is HUT in nhl 19? is it easier to get packs through selfplay now, or is buying them still the best option

JuiceNF

Jul 23, 2018
I don't own a PS4, but watched a lot of Spider Man over the weekend, and pretty much every Twitch streamer I watched enjoyed the hell out of it. Has a great story, mechanics look fluid, etc.

If you're not a huge fan of the open-world mechanics of the Arkham series or Far Cry, then you might want to skip this.

But it looks really awesome.

I've got it and it is really enjoyable, you hit the nail on the head with the Arkham comparison, that's the first game I used as a comparable when describing it to friends.

Seanharold

Jun 23, 2011
Suffolk, NY
thought this was really cool.... asked him if he wanted to play a game of dotes

Attachments

• image1.png
    image1.png
    312.6 KB · Views: 17

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Picked up Mega Man 11, can't believe it's been 8 years since the last one came out.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
If anyone plays Paradox games, Victoria 2 plus the 2 DLCs are on sale for $20 total (on the Pdox site, not Steam). Never played it but I like some of their other games so giving it a shot.

Seanharold

Jun 23, 2011
Suffolk, NY
There are some NHL players who play WoW on a raid team and I would love to be on that

Damn that’s cool. I used to play wow a while ago but it’s not the same... the only player I’ve seen play games was JT brown on twitch playing fartnite but that game sucks so I don’t even watch.

Ps I never got a response from buch lol. I feel like if I was an Nhl player and played computer games I would deff play games with fans lol

RGY

Kreid or Die
Jul 18, 2005
Long Island, NY
Hey does anyone know how to Turn-In the Collectibles in NHL 19 HUT?? Like theres the Monthly’s and now theres’s the Evolution’s, the Gatorade’s... This is my first year really giving HUT a shot and I dont know how to do it.

sbjnyc

Jun 28, 2011
New York
Hey does anyone know how to Turn-In the Collectibles in NHL 19 HUT?? Like theres the Monthly’s and now theres’s the Evolution’s, the Gatorade’s... This is my first year really giving HUT a shot and I dont know how to do it.
I'm interested too. I've only played UT in FIFA and sucked at it. I want to give it a go in NHL and Madden as well, assuming I buy NHL this year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad