OT: The All-Purpose Video Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

McSauer

Defense Wins Games
Feb 18, 2004
Jersey City, NJ
I still think the best NHL game of all time in NHL 03 for PS2; still play it to this day (on 'Big Head Mode' of course). Lindros was just absolutely unstoppable in that game, I'm talking natural hat tricks like it's nothing. I did a 29 game season and he had 50 goals and 70 assists. EA Sports Award no doubt.

bradc

Jun 1, 2013
Yes, I spoke to him privately and learned that. My bad.

And to those who are unhappy with the game: I hope you'll stick with us and give FHM 2014 another chance when the match engine update comes out.

We've also posted two blog articles that offer a preview of FHM 2015:

http://blog.ootpdevelopments.com/fhm-2015-the-road-to-release-the-new-fictional-league-creator/

http://blog.ootpdevelopments.com/fhm-2015-the-road-to-release-a-look-at-the-new-interface/

You missed the joke.

Machinehead

GoAwayKakko
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
You know what's frustrating as hell? Splinter Cell.

Sometimes you can be facing a guy, 6 inches away from him, jumping up and down, and he has no ****ing clue what's going on. Other times, a guy that's not even looking in your direction sees you behind a wall completely covered by shadows, while he's taking a piss.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
You know what's frustrating as hell? Splinter Cell.

Sometimes you can be facing a guy, 6 inches away from him, jumping up and down, and he has no ****ing clue what's going on. Other times, a guy that's not even looking in your direction sees you behind a wall completely covered by shadows, while he's taking a piss.

You must like necromancers when you play RPGs.

NYRFANMANI

Department of Rempe Safety Management
Apr 21, 2007
yo old soorbrockon
I still think the best NHL game of all time in NHL 03 for PS2; still play it to this day (on 'Big Head Mode' of course). Lindros was just absolutely unstoppable in that game, I'm talking natural hat tricks like it's nothing. I did a 29 game season and he had 50 goals and 70 assists. EA Sports Award no doubt.

i remember that as well, just gotten myself a fresh ps2 with nhl03 and ffx. Good times.

the special replay on uberhits or ubersaves was so epicly awesome.

it went on with nhl 04, which i played more and imo was better. i don't recall the 04 version having those replays, it had flying helmets though :D

currently i'm still playing nhl11 just works for me :laugh:

Last edited:

ReggieDunlop68

hey hanrahan!
Oct 4, 2008
It’s a rebuild.
Anyone try the modded PC versions of the mid 2000 EA NHL games? There a surprisingly large community and modding base for those games because the actual game engine was very good.

Problematique

Apr 3, 2011
Australia
Anybody into Bloodborne or the Souls games?

Just finished Dark Souls 2 on Ps4. I'm too **** to PvP so I mostly just stuck to beating up bosses with online co-op lol - took out the last boss with 2 online players and an NPC, she went down in like 10 seconds. Going to be getting Bloodborne soon and just bought Mortal Kombat X today.

Still have to get through Shadows of Mordor, The Last of Us Remastered before Arkham Knight drops in a couple of months.

Finally a decent game selection on the PS4! :handclap:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->