Stamford CT
FFVII Demo...

giphy.gif

Kupo

MAFIA, MOUNT UP!
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Stamford CT
Also - The Division, Warlords Of NY is bonkers fun despite some bugs and NPC scaling. (Insanely hard is an understatement).

But I’m glad I stuck with it. D2 suffered from content and playable material, and this expansion blew that shit through the roof.

My two gaming buddies and I have been absolutely addicted to it. WON focuses a lot on team play and maximizing specific builds versus just decking out your character in skill dmg or weapon dmg. Parties now need balance. A tank, 1 or 2 DPS, and support/healer.

It reminds me a bit of FFXI online, where it’s damn near impossible to do any end game content without players playing specific roles. Tanks and Healers are like f***ing unicorns.

My clan has 3 - and we just started going heroics successfully. If anyone needs a home give me a shout.

Vivs1980

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
I don't know why, but I really feel like playing Mario RPG.

I don't care that it's been ported other generations, I want a Switch release.

This game is/was amazing. Got me into RPG games as a kid. One of the few turn based RPGs that I really liked.

Oscar Lindberg

Dec 14, 2015
CA
So, this is a total niche thing, but Blade Runner has always been one of my favorite PC games.

In fact, prior to GOG posting it to their site, several years ago I had spent hours hunting down a "fix" that would get it to work on modern computers.

Long story short, this announcement made my day: Classic 'Blade Runner' Video Game to Be Restored For Consoles, Steam (Exclusive)
I read an article about this game a couple months ago about the story behind this game, it was very interesting.

I love the Blade Runner series, a top 5 movie series for me. I saw 2049 in the theaters like 4/5 times.

I'll probably buy this game when it comes out

Edge

Kris King's Ghost
Mar 1, 2002
Amish Paradise
I read an article about this game a couple months ago about the story behind this game, it was very interesting.

I love the Blade Runner series, a top 5 movie series for me. I saw 2049 in the theaters like 4/5 times.

I picked up the BR game when I was 19. It was a rainy fall night in the city and it had that kind of vibe. Grabbed some Chinese food, went home, installed it, and then got hooked. It captured the ambience of the movie and made me feel like I was in that world.

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York

I just got a new OLED tv , watched the Final Cut on it and man... what a gorgeous film. And what a babe Sean Young was GOT DAYUM

LokiDog

Get pucks deep. Get pucks to the net. And, uh…
Sep 13, 2018
Dallas
I used to play FFXI online back in the day. Like 2003-2010? I just decided to give FFXIV a whirl even though I really don’t have time to play an MMO with any regularity. Anyone play either?

Fitzy

Very Stable Genius
Jan 29, 2009
So I purchased my first NHL video game since NHL 2003.

If the franchise mode has taught me anything, its that there will be a massive influx of black players with Japanese sounding names in the next five years.

Apparently the marine base at Okinawa has become decidedly more popular among the locals.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Might be time for some binge Final Fantasy playing, leading up to FF 7 remake.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad