What a f***ing waste.

Reactions: BHD and StaalForOne

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Scouting report?
Tall, gangly LH dman who has had trouble putting weight on. Very mobile for a guy his size and he has a good stick, compete level, and first pass when given time.

Struggles with weightier forwards and has an issue of flustering with the puck when under pressure. Has a really good penchant for getting pucks on net but his shot is below average.

His highest potential right now is a below average number four, but his floor is a good number six. Would be a good get for you guys I think.

Sidney the Kidney

One last time
Jun 29, 2009
Tall, gangly LH dman who has had trouble putting weight on. Very mobile for a guy his size and he has a good stick, compete level, and first pass when given time.

Struggles with weightier forwards and has an issue of flustering with the puck when under pressure. Has a really good penchant for getting pucks on net but his shot is below average.

His highest potential right now is a below average number four, but his floor is a good number six. Would be a good get for you guys I think.

Well, he'll fit right in with the rest of this defense corps.

KIRK

Aug 2, 2005

Thanks for the writeup.

On the bolded part, he should fit right in. :cry:

AverageJoeFan

Mad cat
Feb 15, 2018
Pittsburgh

OMG...big rig X2

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Who will Sullivan force out next???

We need another bottom pairing d-man like I need a hemorrhoid.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Southern California, playing time and no Mike Sullivan. Sprong must be smiling ear to ear and relieved.

See ya Sprong

DegenX

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Aug 14, 2011
Closing this since the trade thread is generating more traffic. Fare thee well, Ser Sprong, we hardly knew ye.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad