*The All-Purpose Sean Monahan Thread*

Taranis

Jul 9, 2013
Nova Scotia
Combined stats for Sven- 46gp, 5g, 16a, 21pts. If you say he was taking over defensive responsibilities for Monahan who at the time was on the second or third line then does he not have NHL caliber ability?

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
^^^ And that is why Weisbrod and Feaster got fired. :laugh: Right there.

Pretty sure they got fired for trading star players for worthless prospects who nobody had even heard of, not for understanding the fact that luck is a fundamental aspect of human existence (and I don't even know that they did; they never stated anything along those lines; they just vaguely purported that Weisbrod was an "advanced analytics" guy, with no actual detail provided).

Calculon

unholy acting talent
Jan 20, 2006
Error 503
You've convinced me! Hartley, Burke and the rest of them are all bone heads and were all smrter than them. Baertschi SHOULD be in the NHL right now.

You guys happy now? :laugh:

Blake Comeau. Is there anything that guy can't do?

Sean Monahan

JIMMIES ARE RUSTLED
Nov 25, 2011
Murrica
three games in and no points for Sven in the A.... can't say I've watched the games but the stat watchers would be livid

TheHudlinator

Nov 21, 2011
Victoria,BC
God this thread was painful to read.

Oh come on we kept it civil and only discussed facts. If a couple of people discussing the development and play of our rookies is painful then whats the point of this board. If anything SmellOfVictory showed a lot of class in keeping it civil while being wrong :sarcasm:

SmellOfVictory

Jun 3, 2011
Oh come on we kept it civil and only discussed facts. If a couple of people discussing the development and play of our rookies is painful then whats the point of this board. If anything SmellOfVictory showed a lot of class in keeping it civil while being wrong :sarcasm:

You must have missed the post where I arbitrarily declared myself the victor of our standoff. :D

Loffer

Sep 22, 2011
So, Sean should have been released to the WJC, it would have worked well for everybody.

But like Barkov must not he go. Stupid.

MonahanTheMan

Pray for Flames
Jul 10, 2013
Bellingham, WA

Sure you guys kept it civil, but that was while you made the same points over and over again... :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->