The All Purpose Pens Off Season(s?) Thread - Injuries and other news [87 has surgery, Pens hire ACs]

Pittsburgh1776

Aug 9, 2010
Clickbait title...he didn’t exactly say anything he didn’t say right after the loss to MTL...he’s not trading him...Kingerski can go eff himself

He absolutely did say stuff he didn't say after Montreal. He questioned the core other than Crosby and wondered if they want to win again like they used to. He can't trade Malkin because of the NTC, but it's a window into what he thinks of the non-Crosby core. Which has implications for when their contracts run out.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
He absolutely did say stuff he didn't say after Montreal. He questioned the core other than Crosby and wondered if they want to win again like they used to. He can't trade Malkin because of the NTC, but it's a window into what he thinks of the non-Crosby core. Which has implications for when their contracts run out.

JR is not going to be here in two years...or he shouldn’t...owners need to move on from him like yesterday

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
Is it just me or are posters on this board getting awfully pissy with each other recently?

If you don't accept my extremely bias, over sensitive, agenda driven, hyperbolic, pessimistic outlook...well then...to H-E-Double Hockey Sticks to you, pal!

*Goes and looks for my adv stat chart showing my rage/60 chart to show you*

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Isn't that more of a criticism of Malkin, though? If he was playing hurt or something was off, he should have told the coaches about it so they could adjust.
A lot of the injuries can be played through, while he could sit and get surgery, it's also one of those things where you don't need it until you need it and then it's one of those "you can do normal things again, if it gets worse, we'll do the surgery" and that's legit medical advice many of us have received at one point if you've played competitive sports.

I am more shocked at how often Penguins players require surgeries.

Honour Over Glory

Fire Sully
Jan 30, 2012
Is it just me or are posters on this board getting awfully pissy with each other recently?

Usual losers that attack MAF in the NHL thread and then the weird Wild fans that come in and tell us why our players are worth nothing to them and are 0-1 so far since we got Zucker.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad