The All Purpose Pens Off Day Thread - Injuries, Practice, Injuries, Lines, More Injuries, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOGiK

Nov 14, 2007
the dangerous part is i think the rest of the team is getting to the exact same spot. no player wants to see a team mate treated that way, and it starting to affect their play. it becomes a good way for a coach to lose a team. so it becomes necessary for the team to ether trade him or get a new coach, and with riiky he is not going to force out the coach.

I would really love to hear what MS expects of the guy.
Does MS want him pushing an offensive?
Does MS want him just moving the play along, not giving up chances by forcing offense / pinching in / carrying the puck into the offensive zone?
Does MS want him as a sturdy shutdown role?

I been focusing on 50 when he's out there to spot his follies and try to narrow down why he doesn't get moved up. No matter his play and no matter how terrible other players perform.
I don't see it. Nothing major, at least anything other players aren't guilty of as well at one time or another.

I focused on 43, 12 and 50 last game. I'm going to try to see what lines 50 gets most of his match-ups against next game. Pending he isn't ******* scratched.

---
All things considered, last game I thought 43 played a very solid game. 12 and 50 as well. I can only pick 2 or 3 people to really focus on in game to keep track of before I start considering watching the games work - I watch to relax and enjoy the games, but it is getting into crunch time of the season and I want to see where certain players levels are at.

Andy99

Jun 26, 2017
Kahun was traded, the Pens then lost four games and the stock market dropped 12 percent.

Coincidence?

I think not.

Actually, we started losing before Kahun was traded, so you’d have to say, “Kahun was injured, we lost three games, Kahun was traded...” but whatever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->