The All Purpose Pens Off Day(s?) Thread - Injuries, Practice, Injuries, Lines, More Injuries, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
FamousElaborateBinturong-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: Al Smith

BHD

Vejmelka for Vezina
Dec 27, 2009
Moncton, NB
Yohe just shared an interview of Orr talking about Sid. I thought about posting it on the main board to trigger certain fans. However, Orr used the word "love" and "respect" ad nauseam in the piece.

Mr Jiggyfly

Jan 29, 2004
and a much needed one on my part.:laugh:

I haven’t missed the NHL, surprisingly.

I think it’s a combo of having other things to do and sadly, being an NHL fan means you are used to losing an entire season or half of one every time the CBA expires.

I think not having the NHL in the fall would maybe bum me out more, but despite the pandemic, the NHL being shut down isn’t unchartered territory.

The Old Master

come and take it.
Sep 27, 2004
burgh
I haven’t missed the NHL, surprisingly.

I think it’s a combo of having other things to do and sadly, being an NHL fan means you are used to losing an entire season or half of one every time the CBA expires.

I think not having the NHL in the fall would maybe bum me out more, but despite the pandemic, the NHL being shut down isn’t unchartered territory.
i also have other things to do........but i'm looking for an excuse not to.:)

EightyOne

My posts are jokes. And hockey is just a game.
Nov 23, 2016
Some yinzers prolly thought Kordel Stewart could QB, too

cvrle1

Jun 24, 2017
I'll take Makar over Le Orange Juice any day. He is already better defensive player than Tang ever was, which is position he is coincidentally payed to play. Tang was average at best his 1st 3 seasons in the league. Makar is a stud that Tang can only dream of playing like.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad