The All Encompassing This Team is Broken / Trade Everyone / Fire Everyone Thread

AverageJoeFan

Mad cat
Feb 15, 2018
Pittsburgh
I feel like realistically we have maybe 2 to 3 weeks before it becomes a huge mountain, perhaps insurmountable, for us to climb to reach the playoffs.
I look at what Florida did last year and it makes me think we could end up in that same place unless we right the ship very soon.

Colonel Mustard

Dec 26, 2017
They’re only like 6 points out, with i think a game in hand. Certainly not ‘out’ quite yet. But with the way things are breaking, it might be an end to the 12 year playoff run.

Tom Hanks

Spelling mistakes brought to you by my iPhone.
Nov 10, 2017
They’re only like 6 points out, with i think a game in hand. Certainly not ‘out’ quite yet. But with the way things are breaking, it might be an end to the 12 year playoff run.

5 points out with 2 games in hand for #3 Metro spot. Although 4 Metro teams in between us and only one we can jump with wins because of games in hand.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
No one's suggested decimation yet as an option? I'm slightly surprised.

1200px-Decimation_by_William_Hogarth_%28Beaver%27s_Roman_Military_Punishments%2C_Chapter_4%2C_1725%29.jpg

WheresRamziAbid

Oct 31, 2013
I hope Sheahan is putting some of his 2.1 million in a savings account.

At this poin i have no issue jat dumping him for literally anything and playing Rown.., er Grant at 4C.

I dont know what the hell happen between last season and this one but the Sheahan we got last year would be the perfect 4C but alas.

HandshakeLine

A real jerk thing
Nov 9, 2005
Praha, CZ
Clearly you are delusional if you think only 10% of this roster needs to be removed.

I think that actually, I'm being conservative, because the old decimate was just one for every tenth person. So, maybe 4.5 tops, if we're counting the front office staff.

Sorry Phil, but we're going to have take your other nut now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad