The Advanced Stats Thread Episode VIII:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Filthy Dangles

Registered User*
Oct 23, 2014
Probably not, unless you scrape it yourself. I also question the utility of this analysis. What's the goal/question?

I wanna see what happens and leads up to NP getting shelled. I was thinking check the Log for those Shots Against when you see them in bunches and go to that point in the game and see what happened.

Although, I guess I could just watch his minutes generally as he's getting shelled pretty often.

JimmyG89

May 1, 2010
The simple fact he keeps getting crazy minutes is mind boggling to me. D'Angelo can't even crack the lineup and he's getting all these minutes. I'm hoping ADA gets in soon. He played well in his two games and hasn't seen the ice since.

After last night, I think Smith gets the next game off. He made some bad plays in his own zone. Hoping ADA gets in an not Claesson.

DanielBrassard

It's all so tiresome
May 6, 2014
PA from SI
The simple fact he keeps getting crazy minutes is mind boggling to me. D'Angelo can't even crack the lineup and he's getting all these minutes. I'm hoping ADA gets in soon. He played well in his two games and hasn't seen the ice since.

After last night, I think Smith gets the next game off. He made some bad plays in his own zone. Hoping ADA gets in an not Claesson.
If ADA plays anytime soon I would be shocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->