WJC: The 5 Hole

Syek

Dec 16, 2008
Canada
This year's World Junior game went to a shootout and Jake Allan made a huge save to give Canada the victory. Jordan Schroeder scored a 5 hole goal on Jake Allan earlier in the game and he wasn't successful the second time. This had shades of the 2007 shootout thriller with Carey Price making a 5 hole save to give Canada the victory. Not to mention last year with Dustin Tokarski making a 5 hole save against the Russians to give Canada a thrilling victory. All three saves were stopped by closing the 5 hole and all three saves were virtually identical.....only with the exception of Price and Tokarski not slipping after they made the save.

If someone wants to post the three saves feel free to, i don't have the time to get the videos.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
This year's World Junior game went to a shootout and Jake Allan made a huge save to give Canada the victory. Jordan Schroeder scored a 5 hole goal on Jake Allan earlier in the game and he wasn't successful the second time. This had shades of the 2007 shootout thriller with Carey Price making a 5 hole save to give Canada the victory. Not to mention last year with Dustin Tokarski making a 5 hole save against the Russians to give Canada a thrilling victory. All three saves were stopped by closing the 5 hole and all three saves were virtually identical.....only with the exception of Price and Tokarski not slipping after they made the save.

If someone wants to post the three saves feel free to, i don't have the time to get the videos.

I'm not sure your post has a point? if it does, I can't find it.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Finland vs Norway
    Finland vs Norway
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Slovakia vs USA
    Slovakia vs USA
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $150.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: