The 2nd All Encompassing World Juniors Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smartguy

May 3, 2010
Edmonton
Zegras’ vision is high high end. His hockey IQ alone will make him an NHL player, and a very good one. I don’t follow Ducks info, is he going to camp after this tournament? He has a contract...

IMO he’s tournament MVP at this point.

Reactions: FanofBadHockeyTeam

McDrai

Mar 29, 2009
Zegras’ vision is high high end. His hockey IQ alone will make him an NHL player, and a very good one. I don’t follow Ducks info, is he going to camp after this tournament? He has a contract...

He really should. He looks like he could be an impact player in the NHL as soon as this season.

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013

Zegras and Drysdale on both on the Ducks' training camp roster.

Reactions: Smartguy

SupremeTeam16

5-14-6-1
May 31, 2013
Baker’s Bay
Zegras looks great. Him or Caufield were my picks in 2019 and I was less then impressed with Broberg pick but I’m not dumb enough to believe I know more then even the dumbest NHL general manager who has far more information then I, so I have faith that in the long run the Broberg pick will show itself to be a wise pick. Big, atheletic, smooth skating defensemen tend to age well, many times being more valuable then offensive wingers.

North

Jun 25, 2009
Ray thinks Zegras didn’t get back on time. Zegras was right there he just was in no man’s land and didn’t take anybody.

NeverForget06

Here we go again !
Jan 7, 2013
Edmonton
Always love the pesky Finns over the Americans.... I hope we obliterate the Americans tomorrow. Worst nation to lose to in my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad