GDT: The 2019 NHL Entry Draft | June 21st - 22nd | 8:00 p.m. EDT (NBCSN, SN, TVAS)

Rschmitz

Finding new ways to cheat
Feb 27, 2002
Tampa Bay
I'm happy with the pick, overager going to a nice program in providence. He has a lot of flaws in his game, but he's a big productive RHD.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Cajkovic was considered by many as a first round guy last year but the Sea Dogs were just trash this year...Cajkovic lead the team with 46 points - 12 more than the next guy :laugh:. He was a bit inconsistent and didn't seem too happy with the situation he was in with Saint John but he turned it around later in the year and finished the year well. I'm not sure where he is planning on playing next year but the Sea Dogs are going to be real good for the next few years especially if a few of the guys they have taken in the latest Q draft report.
The sea dogs have a couple of kids who look like they're about 11 but soooo skilled. They were pretty young this year.

I only got to one game this year and I remember watching this guy a bit, but I was distracted by the mosquito sized players.

Bandit Keith

Apr 5, 2016
At this point in the draft, I wouldn't mind throwing a flyer at Maxim Denezhkin or Dmitri Sheshin. Two smaller players but still tenacious and quite skilled as well.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
We've taken a LW, a RW, a right and left defenseman, and a goalie. Just need to use one of our 7ths on a center I guess to complete the set.

These Are The Days

Oh no! We suck again!!
May 17, 2014
Tampa Bay
Let's just say the absolutely freaking impossible happens and Vancouver misses the playoffs (possible) but we luck out and win the lottery on a fluke.... Is the 2021 class even good? Next year's yeah everyone raves about it. Who would we even take 1st?

VancouverJagger

Not trying to fit in
Feb 26, 2017
Vancouver - Coal Harbour
Angry Canucks fan here (damn our GM can be a real moron)............Realistically it's probably 60-40 we don't make the playoffs this year. If that's the case 2021 pick coming your way - Most likely in the 10 - 20 range (with probably a 38% possibility of being a lottery pick - I think our team improves a decent amount as we have some help coming over that year in a big Russian defenceman - Tryamkin and our current core improves a bit I think there is a very good shot at us making the playoffs.)

Anyways what's the book on Miller? People seem to like him enough - seems to me like he may have got lost a bit over here with all of your talent up front. Does this guy compete all the time? Solid 2 way player? Seems like he was a staple on the second pp unit? Does he play a heavy game or will he play physical? (He's got some size which is nice).

I'm thinking he's going to play with Pettersson and Boeser next year on our top line so I don't think 60pts is out of the question (if he has any talent playing with Petey will get him some points as he's an absolute stud).

Reactions: NatoGhost

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad