GDT: The 2019 NHL Entry Draft | June 21st - 22nd | 8:00 p.m. EDT (NBCSN, SN, TVAS)

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
I like this pick. Cajkovic has a great shot also Likes to shot a lot as well.

Cmac66

Apr 18, 2017
Depending if he’s is still there when we pick Marshall Warren would be a good option.

Bandit Keith

Apr 5, 2016
Cajkovic was considered by many as a first round guy last year but the Sea Dogs were just trash this year...Cajkovic lead the team with 46 points - 12 more than the next guy :laugh:. He was a bit inconsistent and didn't seem too happy with the situation he was in with Saint John but he turned it around later in the year and finished the year well. I'm not sure where he is planning on playing next year but the Sea Dogs are going to be real good for the next few years especially if a few of the guys they have taken in the latest Q draft report.

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Cajkovic was considered by many as a first round guy last year but the Sea Dogs were just trash this year...Cajkovic lead the team with 46 points - 12 more than the next guy :laugh:. He was a bit inconsistent and didn't seem too happy with the situation he was in with Saint John but he turned it around later in the year and finished the year well. I'm not sure where he is planning on playing next year but the Sea Dogs are going to be real good for the next few years especially if a few of the guys they have taken in the latest Q draft report.
It sounds like he's staying with the Sea Dogs next season. Hoping he gets a good supporting cast next season.

TheDaysOf 04

[ 2 6 ] [ 4 ]
Jun 23, 2007
NJ
Throwing out another name for pick #120, 5'10" Russian dman Semyon Chistyakov. Was on the top pair of Russia's U-18 team that won silver. Was named a Top-3 player by their coaches. Is ranked as the 16th best European player by Central Scouting. Doesn't turn 18 until August.

Reactions: DistantThunderRep

DistantThunderRep

Mar 8, 2018
Throwing out another name for pick #120, 5'10" Russian dman Semyon Chistyakov. Was on the top pair of Russia's U-18 team that won silver. Was named a Top-3 player by their coaches. Is ranked as the 16th best European player by Central Scouting. Doesn't turn 18 until August.
I can get behind this pick.

Damn it Nashville

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad