GDT: The 2019 NHL Entry Draft | Day 1 | TOR holds 53, 84, 115, 124, 146, 204 & 208

Status
Not open for further replies.

SeaOfBlue

The Passion That Unites Us All
Aug 1, 2013
Disagree. I think Suzuki is gonna just explode this season, and is gonna be at minimum Nazem Kadri level.

Kaliyev imo at worst is gonna end up like Brandon Pirri, but Kaliyev just has "it". One of the highest potentials in the entire draft.

I LOVE Brink. Guys production is elite elite and his skill/skating/IQ is fantastic.

I think Kadri is his upside, and there's a lot that needs to get better for him to reach that level.

SeaOfBlue

Aug 1, 2013
Why has he dropped. Don't like his odds if he was passed on by all but a handful of teams.

Skating needs a lot of work. Defense needs a lot of work. Pure goal scorer who is one-dimensional. Not really a playmaker.

His goal scoring ability is elite, but the rest is average at best with a lot of key things well below average.

That's why he's dropping.

Reactions: ToneDog

SeaOfBlue

Aug 1, 2013
Welp, there goes Tracey. Another reach. But small skill winger gets taken.

I feel like Lavoie could be a Boston pick.

TheScandal89

Jun 26, 2016
Why has he dropped. Don't like his odds if he was passed on by all but a handful of teams.

Yeah its understandable gms question his work ethic but none deny his talent. I think its a decent risk to take for a fair price.

SeaOfBlue

Aug 1, 2013
Tracey was my guy. Reallllly was hoping he'd drop to us.

Fantastic pick by Anaheim.

You realize Brink and Kaliyev are still out there right?

Didn't you have them 6 and 10 on your board respectively? Where was Tracey?

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad