GDT: The 2019 NCAA Football Thread

WreckingCrew

Feb 4, 2015
Got to watch UNCC beat UMass 52-17 tonight, pretty sure they rotated through 4 QBs (3rd got injured)...total domination. Good to see that program really growing, next week they play Clemson so probably looking for some moral victories and a bit more recognition for recruitment

Reactions: HisIceness

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Got to watch UNCC beat UMass 52-17 tonight, pretty sure they rotated through 4 QBs (3rd got injured)...total domination. Good to see that program really growing, next week they play Clemson so probably looking for some moral victories and a bit more recognition for recruitment

Awesome, well done 49ers! UMass is not a big time program but they've been around a hell of a lot longer than UNCC has and they play P5 schools with some regularity.

Kentucky’s kicker is named ‘Chance Poore’, poor kid had no chance.

Oof, well at least Kentucky stopped the streak last year but now Florida can start a new one.

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
Buttgers only beat UMass 48-21 so UNCC is basically a P5 team now.

Svechhammer

THIS is hockey?
Jun 8, 2017
Watching the rest of the ACC with my shit ass Hokies on a bye this week

source.gif

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
UCF lost? Ah thats just too bad. I guess they won't be National Champs this year.

Especially after they throttle South Carolina in Columbia later this year.

And South Carolina's moronic AD was dumb enough to schedule a return trip there next year.

I don't mind when P5 schools go on the road to non P5 schools but man, Boone has to be death for any visiting team.

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
We held on to beat KU on the road so... I guess that's a thing? I'd joke about it more but after KU throttled BC on the road I want to see if they're any good (answer is likely no)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->