Prospect Info: The 2019 Entry NHL Draft Thread - Part XI

Status
Not open for further replies.

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
The only thing during that segment which gave a small hint was the word "consistent". It could be a hint against Dach, but, quite honestly, all these interviews are just teasing us. From Hepple's interview's, conference calls etc the last month, we can say he's praised Byram, Dach and Zegras to the high heavens. And the only reason I'm not including Turcotte here is because I still see him and Chicago as a slam dunk. Point is, we shouldn't read much at all into these snippets coming out just before the draft, imo.
I think the “all year” bit could be viewed as a bit of a hint, as well.

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
I think the “all year” bit could be viewed as a bit of a hint, as well.
Well these guys don't just start scouting at the year before the draft. So, its hard to know exactly what he meant by that. Since he could mean season, calendar year, nothing in particular, etc when saying that

Barklez

Bednar Fanboy
Mar 27, 2011
BC
Consistent all year? Sounds like Turcotte or Byram. The knock on Dach is inconsistency.

Consistently inconsistent.

giphy.gif

Tommy Shelby

Feb 26, 2012
I'm probably in the minority on here but I actually prefer Byram over Turcotte, given the choice.

Chicago taking Dach would be a massive relief, means we can't make that mistake

Pacman33

#teamZ
Feb 9, 2017
The best in a bad year aspect of byram does worry me. I really kinda settled with wanting dach, and now it seems like thats not happening:puppy:

Papa Francouz

Nov 25, 2013
Denver, CO
Well these guys don't just start scouting at the year before the draft. So, its hard to know exactly what he meant by that. Since he could mean season, calendar year, nothing in particular, etc when saying that
Fair. I took it to mean the season, which is why I jokingly ruled out Turcotte.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad