Prospect Info: The 2019 Entry NHL Draft Thread - Part X

Status
Not open for further replies.

RoyIsALegend

Gross Misconduct
Sponsor
Oct 24, 2008
I just hope if we pick Dach people don’t get all insane with penciling him to the lineup because “kid is big”. He will need as much maturation time and development as any choice we can make at that spot. Patience for whoever we pick please. The door is open for Sakic to improve the opening night roster for this upcoming season in a myriad of ways and none have to do with force feeding an 18 year-old kid into the lineup.

We have posters who pencil Timmins, Kaut, and Bowers into their 2019/20 Avalanche lineups.

Don’t put it past our forum.

Echo Roku

Jan 14, 2018
You sir need a snickers
No. Its just stupid and random and came out of nowhere. It was never funny and has been getting more and more annoying the more you basically harass me with it. Its been weeks.

Even with the benefit of the doubt, the best case scenario for you to legitimately find that funny is you trolling. Even then, its just random. It'd be like me harassing you about how you're balding for weeks or something else super random that I just made up on the spot. Its not funny. Its like a child's sense of humor. A small child's sense of humor.

So again, just stop.

Vaslof

Feb 1, 2017
Mega dream scenario:

Zegras and Turcotte go #2 and #3, Kakko falls to us at #4.

Newhook or Krebs falls to us at #16.

2/3 of our future 2nd line sorted.

Reactions: missionAvs

Kaizer

Apr 26, 2003
Berlin, Germany
Guys, partially unrelated question.

I remember that for several years HFBoards community used to follow the draft in an IIRC channel with thousands of people chatting simultaneously - it was cool experience with a lot of fun, emotions and memes. Does anyone know, if the tradition still exists ?

Foxtail

Mar 31, 2018
Nova Scotia
No. Its just stupid and random and came out of nowhere. It was never funny and has been getting more and more annoying the more you basically harass me with it. Its been weeks.

Even with the benefit of the doubt, the best case scenario for you to legitimately find that funny is you trolling. Even then, its just random. It'd be like me harassing you about how you're balding for weeks or something else super random that I just made up on the spot. Its not funny. Its like a child's sense of humor. A small child's sense of humor.

So again, just stop.
Okay bud was all in good fun, I apologise now let's get back to draft day. I'm a little over excited.

missionAvs

Leader of the WGA
Sponsor
Aug 18, 2009
Florida
Okay bud was all in good fun, I apologise now let's get back to draft day. I'm a little over excited.

Live look at @Foxtail

tenor.gif

Reactions: Foxtail

AvsRobin

Size doesn't matter!
Aug 10, 2010
Stockholm
We have posters who pencil Timmins, Kaut, and Bowers into their 2019/20 Avalanche lineups.

Don’t put it past our forum.
Siemens was penciled in "next years team" for about five years in a row. And we did the same with Bigras cause Roy nearly let him play 13/14.

It's what fans do, we love and overrate our prospects. But in our current depth chart I don't think it's weird that a guy like Kaut is there, but we expect to sign like half a dozen players so.

cgf

FireBednarsSuccessor
Oct 15, 2010
w/ Renly's Peach
I'm in the Turcotte/Byram/Dach in that order camp but agree that anything that strays from that will leave me a bit upset. A Caufield pick would piss me off. If we pick Pod at 4th, I'll remove every "like" I've ever given to @cgf .

Only until he came over and then you went back to re-like every post you had unliked :thumbu:

Reactions: missionAvs

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
It was 8M a couple days ago now you're up to 10M. Why the drastic change? :laugh:

Because i realise now he is a #1D, i was convinced by numbers and graphs shown here by some respected posters, and obviously his agent knows the same and won't settle for 8M.

Plus, after seeing his name on the trade block, again, i'm not sure we'll se a hometown discount anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->