THE 2019-2020 'ADAM GRAVES' 6 IN 5 THREAD

Do we hit our goal of 96-100pts this year?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Welcome back ladies and gentlemen, you know the deal in this thread.
Take it one game at a time but try to maintain that 6pt in 5GP pace all year long.

We have 16 back to backs this year, 5 of them in February.
Our mandatory bye week is from January 22nd to January 31st
Leap year game against the Black Hawks on February 29th.

Your eyes will immediately been drawn to all that red from mid November to mid December where we will play 16 of 20 games at home which includes our season long 9 game home-stand from November 30th to December 20th.

Feel free to drop in and provide your thoughts/predictions for each 5 game chunk. :cheers:

19-20.jpg

Last edited:

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
Thanks for doing this!

In order to make the playoffs we obviously must be different than past years. Record-wise this means
- don’t start slow again (St Louis won’t happen every year)
- finally, be hard to play against at home
- don’t get intimidated by big partisan crowds at original 6+ arenas
- stay healthy!

Reactions: ThePatientPanther

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
upload_2019-8-18_9-51-30.png

If we all unanimously had to agree on something for once, I'd say we use it to unite under the same banner...avatar as the new Sheriffin town guides us to glory. John Viola made it months ago :)

We went out and got exactly what we all wanted y'all. We got the only goalie that was better than current-at-the-time options. We got one of the only defenseman I ever liked in front of Hank (just before quitting age, still Cup hungry). We got a couple guys who have the balls and aren't incompetent with the puck. And we got a recent 3 time Cup winning coach that knows what it takes and everyone loves and reveres. All but the Vezina winner has Cup Finals experience. There's no excuses now, really.

We have everything we need to contend and beat StL(or whoever else plays like they did last year) for the title. If we don't, it will be addressed by March 1.

Last edited:

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I have no issue adding it, but do remember some last year saying we should maybe change the name.

Where is AG, I ask every year but seems he's moved on from stopping by here?
Some told me he's on reddit? Miss his input/posting though.
I think the word of whoever suggested we change it doesn't matter more than giving credit to the person who started it. Wherever they may be.

IceKitties

Dec 31, 2017
Florida
I hate that we have to play Tampa our first two games. They're going to come into this season pissed off and ready for revenge to make up for how last season ended. Still think we can take at least 2, maybe 3 points out of it though.

BeezKnees

Jun 4, 2010
Orlando, FL
I hate that we have to play Tampa our first two games. They're going to come into this season pissed off and ready for revenge to make up for how last season ended. Still think we can take at least 2, maybe 3 points out of it though.

I think we should be pumped to play Tampa. We're pissed off too and we want to make a statement. Quenneville bested cooper a few years back in the cup finals. Bobrovsky swept them last year...We got this!!

CHGoalie27

Don't blame the goalie!
Oct 5, 2009
SoFLA
I love it. f*** them. I see Shattenkirk and I see a big fat f***ing path to Vasilevsky.

WE have to come into this season pissed off, and a hell of a lot more than them!

Bag Of Beans

"Some may never live, but the crazy never die."
Sponsor
Dec 14, 2002
Blue Jay Way..
View attachment 250237
If we all unanimously had to agree on something for once, I'd say we use it to unite under the same banner...avatar as the new Sheriffin town guides us to glory. John Viola made it months ago :)

We went out and got exactly what we all wanted y'all. We got the only goalie that was better than current-at-the-time options. We got one of the only defenseman I ever liked in front of Hank (just before quitting age, still Cup hungry). We got a couple guys who have the balls and aren't incompetent with the puck. And we got a recent 3 time Cup winning coach that knows what it takes and everyone loves and reveres. All but the Vezina winner has Cup Finals experience. There's no excuses now, really.

We have everything we need to contend and beat StL(or whoever else plays like they did last year) for the title. If we don't, it will be addressed by March 1.

I've gone one step further and am 3 weeks into growing my own mustache.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad