The 2018 Panthers off-season thread- Part II

I am not exposed

Mar 16, 2014
Vancouver
But...But

if-you-can-dodge-a-wrench-gif.gif

Haha, okay, I like it for that character in dodge ball. Not for the hockey player.

Reactions: CHGoalie27

KW

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 21, 2006
I hope Pacioretty goes to Chicago. Then, two years later, to AZ.

Reactions: klabob

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Pacioretty is also one of the best defensive wingers in the game. It would be a massive upgrade on Bjugstad.
I thought the biggest criticism of him from the Montreal media has been, that he doesn't put in enough effort at the defensive end and tries to cheat to go on offense.. which is kind of the image he's left to me when we've played them.

Yea, but I hate that teams in cap hell get bailed out though :sarcasm:
Hawks glory years are done though, this trade doesn't change much for them. With the way the other western conference teams have taken steps forward since 2015 (Hawks last cup win), best case scenario at this point for them is just making the playoffs, even if they add a Skinner type player.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
On the Florida Panthers Facebook Page there was a post today. That the Managment and Coach awaits that Tippett make this Year his Way into the Roster.
The Competion this Year for a Roster Spot will be the toughest ever. If they now await Tippett also to join the Team.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
If Borg or Tippet show they are ready we are gonna have a real numbers crunch on our hands.

All of these guys are not making it through waivers.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Said it before, maybe go after Petry for a 1st + prospect + mid pick+ McGinn cap dump?

Then flip Petrovic + or Pysyk for a 2018 2nd

Unloads a forward which we need to even without Tippett on the team.

Gets us a top 4 upgrade over Pysyk and lets Weegar develop more on 3rd line. Also get a pick back for 2018.

Lundell4Prez

Yandle = Bad
Jul 5, 2008
Said it before, maybe go after Petry for a 1st + prospect + mid pick+ McGinn cap dump?

Then flip Petrovic + or Pysyk for a 2018 2nd

Unloads a forward which we need to even without Tippett on the team.

Gets us a top 4 upgrade over Pysyk and lets Weegar develop more on 3rd line. Also get a pick back for 2018.

A first for Petry???

Son of Petter

Who wants to walk with Elias?
Jun 5, 2013
Kanata
How do you guys see your lines shaping up next year? Does borg make it out of camp? Where does McCann Slot in?

16Skippy

Sep 12, 2009
How do you guys see your lines shaping up next year? Does borg make it out of camp? Where does McCann Slot in?

Coach shuffles lines like crazy. We probably won’t be able to answer your first question until December lol.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad