Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
golden-state-warriors-2015-nba-champs-header.jpg

Cavs-Championship.jpg

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Warriors in 6.

All last offseason I saw that annoying thing about "Don't let this distract you from the fact that the Warriors blew a 3-0 lead" or some stuff like that and it's like everyone forgot that the Warriors actually won the year before. That whole 3-0 lead thing now is more of a redemption story than anything else.

Hopefully it's a good series and Draymond keeps his cool.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street
I hope nobody is suspended or injured, should be a great series

As many have said, if Draymond doesn't get suspended for G5 the Warriors more than likely win. But at least this time if they were to lose someone to injury or suspension they still have 3 stars playing.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
Head says GSW in 6, but it was very hard to vote against LeGOAT after his performance last year.

Trap Jesus

Feb 13, 2012
Time to awake from my year-long slumber to watch something that can actually be considered exciting and a little bit unpredictable. Golden State does seem too strong to beat, but James is the ultimate x-factor and I don't feel comfortable betting against him, especially considering he more or less prepared this year like a monk living in the Tibetan mountains for this one moment.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Warriors in 6.

All last offseason I saw that annoying thing about "Don't let this distract you from the fact that the Warriors blew a 3-0 lead" or some stuff like that and it's like everyone forgot that the Warriors actually won the year before. That whole 3-0 lead thing now is more of a redemption story than anything else.

Might've forgotten that it was a 3-1 lead

Make It Biznasty*

Jul 18, 2012
Warriors in 6.

Don't let this post distract you from the fact that the Warriors blew a 3-1 lead :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::handclap::handclap::handclap:

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
This might be the most anticipated NBA Finals since..... 1985 or 1987 Lakers/Celtics?

weastern bias

worst team in the league
Feb 3, 2012
SJ
A 3-1 choke is nothing, especially when it's in the finals against an all-time great player

We're Shark fans, we understand true disappointment

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
LeBron is going to LeBron all over this series. I can't pick against the man.

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
The difference this year is KD. He's not going to be missing those wide open 3's that Barnes missed. His presence alone makes everyone around him better. Lebron is basically going to have to play like last year and maybe even better for them to have a shot IMO. They might be pretty equal on offense but I think its no secret that the Warriors have the better defensive team. If the Cavs make this ISO playe after ISO plays they might have a chance. Oh and that guy named Curry is healthy this year

ClassLessCoyote

Staying classy
Jun 10, 2009
Hardly anyone is picking the Cavs to win despite the team last season coming back from 3-1 down in the series to win it all.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Hardly anyone is picking the Cavs to win despite the team last season coming back from 3-1 down in the series to win it all.

There's a good chance that doesn't happen if Green doesn't get suspended. And GSW didn't have Durant last year. That's why.

Morozov

The Devil Killer
Sep 18, 2007
Tired of the "if Green wasn't suspended" stuff still going on, he was, he's the type of player where that might happen, and he came back and they still lost.

Further to that, if we want to play the "what if" card, what if LeBron had Love and a healthy Irving the year prior? maybe it's 2-0 Cavs instead.

We've all heard this circle go round and round hundreds of times at this point.

KD meanwhile, that's obviously an entirely new factor to this series.

The Warriors should be the favorites. On paper they are the superior team and they've performed the better of the two throughout the year. LeBron will need to go superhuman again, fortunately for the Cavs he is superhuman so let's see.

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
Warriors in 6.

I'm hoping LeBron pulls it off and I should've learned my lesson about picking against him but this just feels like too much to overcome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->