The 2 kids Chemistry-Nazem Kadri & Morgan Rielly

mikebel111*

These 2 should be a big part of the future. They already have great chemistry with each other based on these following stats.

On Rielly's 22 points this season, kadri has been a part of 12 of them. That is over 50%.

Kadri assisted on Rielly's 2nd career goal.

Rielly and kadri have Both assisted on 6 goals.

Rielly also has assisted on 5 of kadri's goals.

The next closest in rielly's points is Raymond, who has been a part of 8 of Rielly's points.

I have seen them make little passes to each other throughout the game. nice communication that has happened in the games.

These 2 must be a big part of our future as they are both great talents and are improving before our eyes.

Banic

Jun 23, 2010
Toronto
Yaa I don't know if I consider that chemistry as much as they both play on the 2nd PP unit.

Bravid Nonahan

carlylol = القسوة
Mar 22, 2009
أو&#1585
Both are very skilled players. In the future we could see Morgan Rielly becoming just as important to the team as Phil Kessel is now. I think he could be that good.

Banic

Jun 23, 2010
Toronto
6 of their points together have come on ES, and 6 on the Power Play.

So 6 ES points in over 55 games. Compared to other dmen where does Reilly rank in time played with Kadri ES. I just really feel it's a stretch to say "chemistry" yet. But that's simply my opinion.

Also of the 10 other points Reilly has, how many of those were on the PP vs. Achieved with the top line players?

Atomos2

Jun 28, 2012
Toronto, Ontario
These 2 should be a big part of the future. They already have great chemistry with each other based on these following stats.

On Rielly's 22 points this season, kadri has been a part of 12 of them. That is over 50%.

Kadri assisted on Rielly's 2nd career goal.

Rielly and kadri have Both assisted on 6 goals.

Rielly also has assisted on 5 of kadri's goals.

The next closest in rielly's points is Raymond, who has been a part of 8 of Rielly's points.

I have seen them make little passes to each other throughout the game. nice communication that has happened in the games.

These 2 must be a big part of our future as they are both great talents and are improving before our eyes.

It's weird, I was just thinking about this today. It looks like they have some pretty natural chemistry. I think they are the reason why our 2nd pp unit is better than some other teams' first pp unit...well at least at an earlier time. Look at these beauties:

ToewsGretzky*

Mar 10, 2014
Algonquin Park
Kadri has 46 points, its a career high for him so far so its been a good season, I see him being a decent 60 point guy throughout his career, Morgan is already better than Gardiner, definitely the future.

mikebel111*

It's weird, I was just thinking about this today. It looks like they have some pretty natural chemistry. I think they are the reason why our 2nd pp unit is better than some other teams' first pp unit...well at least at an earlier time. Look at these beauties:

yup those are nice plays. They both think the game really well offensively.

mikebel111*

Kadri has 46 points, its a career high for him so far so its been a good season, I see him being a decent 60 point guy throughout his career, Morgan is already better than Gardiner, definitely the future.

46 points in what many would call a slump year. Can't wait what he does when he becomes a little more consistent.

Damisoph

Jun 29, 2010
The skating Rielly shows through the neutral zone on the goal against florida is just awesome...

The kid's so smooth...can't wait to watch him develop.

I have to ask you though dude, what is with the avatar? Lose a bet?

morrielly

Dec 4, 2012
toronto

Not to change the topic, but i would have to disagree. Kadri is only going to be better from this season on. The kid is going to be atleast around ppg for a couple seasons, i would bet on it. Hes been ppg for about the last 25 games and was around ppg at the beginning of the season too. It was really a very bad 20 game stretch in the middle of the season that did him in.

And as much as i love rielly,(my account is named after him) he hasn't been better than Gardiner this season. Defensively at least. Their both very close offensively(this season). In the future, he will be better though, i agree.

Lebanese Leaf

Sep 19, 2009
Toronto, ON
Kadri is on pace for 59 points in a slump filled season. If this guy doesn't become a PPG #1C, I will be shocked. I don't see him supplanting Bozak off the top line because of the chemistry Bozak has there, but he will be the top C on this team as soon as next year.

Also, not enough is being said about Kadri's 127 hits. Out of forwards with 40+ points this season, only Ovechkin, Dubinsky, Lucic, Landeskog and Kunitz have more hits.

Rielly also has 82 hits on the season, a great number for a 19 year old rookie who is known for his speed and not for his physicality.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad