Speculation: The 13th Annual Who Will The Boston Bruins Trade On Or Near The Deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
If they trade Lauzon or Lauko for anything short of a Kreider or Palmieri it's insanity. Both guys will be great Bruins within the next few years IMO. Love their intensity and passion for the game. Lauko always looks thrilled to be wearing the uni, not unlike Pasta and Lauzon's style & attitude reminds me a bit of Boychuk...

DaStinger

Permanent Interim
Feb 14, 2007
NB, Canada
5. Krug
4. Cehlarik
3. 2nd 2020
2. Heinen
1. Gryz

Before the cheap shot on Rask I also would have considered Halak. Love the guy but I bet he could fetch a nice return... could lead a team in the playoffs.

The don godfather

Jul 5, 2018
Woodbridge Ontario
Too easy I'm gonna win this contest. Here it goes.
5 danton heinen. You can see the buzzards over his head for weeks now.
4. Zboril . He's like a bad rash on Sweeney behind.
3. Jfk. Problem child will be sent out of detention room.
2 .Moore . He's useful and also useless.
1. 2nd round pick. It just sounds so good on trade deadline.

Reactions: Estlin and Strafer

Gordoff

Formerly: Strafer
Jan 18, 2003
The Hub
Too easy I'm gonna win this contest. Here it goes.
5 danton heinen. You can see the buzzards over his head for weeks now.
4. Zboril . He's like a bad rash on Sweeney behind.
3. Jfk. Problem child will be sent out of detention room.
2 .Moore . He's useful and also useless.
1. 2nd round pick. It just sounds so good on trade deadline.
Although I agree about Heinen, my take is that Sweeney absolutely loooves his "guys" and works very hard to keep them. Honestly it looks like he wants to be looked at as a loyal guy who can be trusted with a players career. I think it's a valuable reputation to have when an agent says to a free agent or undrafted college kid "Don Sweeney of the Bruins called and is interested, he's a stand-up guy, I would say that he'll give you every chance in the world to succeed."
IMO JFK has little trade value so I can't see him going for anyone except as a throw in.

Last edited:
Reactions: Estlin

BigGoalBrad

Jun 3, 2012
Just do the Toffoli trade before another team slides in. I see more upside with him than more expensive options. Not sure I resign him but that is a different discussion. If we fail this postseason it might be time to move a lot of pieces around.

Reactions: GoBs

Beesfan

Apr 10, 2006
5. 2020 2nd round pick
4. Zach Senyshyn
3. 2020 3rd round pick
2. Jakub Zboril
1. Oskar Steen

GoBs

Nov 21, 2009
USA
If they trade Lauzon or Lauko for anything short of a Kreider or Palmieri it's insanity. Both guys will be great Bruins within the next few years IMO. Love their intensity and passion for the game. Lauko always looks thrilled to be wearing the uni, not unlike Pasta and Lauzon's style & attitude reminds me a bit of Boychuk...
I agree do not trade either of these guys it will haunt them like the 2015 draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad