Speculation: The 11th Annual Who Will The Bruins Trade On Or Near The Deadline Contest

maxbme

Jan 13, 2016
I have no faith in any of this, I'm just spinning wheels in my head and letting my answers land where they may

5. Cehlarik
4. Czarnik
3. 2018 4th
2. Beleskey
1. Blidh

Last edited:

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
I have no faith in any of this, I'm just spinning wheels in my head and letting my answers land where they may

5. Cehlarik
4. Czarnik
3. 2018 5th
2. Beleskey
1. Blidh
Bruins don't have a 2018 5th

22Brad Park

Nov 23, 2008
Calgary AB
(1) Bruins 1st 2018
(2) Anders Bjork
(3) Czarnik
(4) Zboril
(5)Vatrano

Price will not be cheap if McDonagh is really the target.Love to shed Beleskey but cannot see anyone biting .

Mathews28

Nov 24, 2008
Connecticut
1. Vatrano
2. O'Gara
3. Miller (because he has more value than McQuaid right now)
4. Spooner
5. Krug

#3 would be a total bummer.

I think If he were involved in a trade though, either the return is going to be better or there will be less total players/picks in the give. Killer is a valuable Dman and I suspect the league knows it.

Agent86

Jun 20, 2010
Missed it by That Much
5. NO
4. B
3. O
2. D
1. Y

Won't make a move this deadline, trades will be in the offseason when time allows for a more deliberate approach. Plus Donny can't trade anyways;)

Reactions: Ratty

Killer B

Honey Badger don't care
Aug 28, 2008
Wisconsin
This Bruins team seems to have an unbelievable chemistry to it, and at this point, I would be terrified of screwing with it...

I am of course worried a bit about injuries but not enough to give away anything of value to upset the apple cart.

We lose a body on D and we have K Miller, O'Gara even Postma or Zboril.

We lose a secondary offensive player and we have guys like Vatrano, Cehlarik, Bjork or even Beleskey or Donato available (we lose 63 or 37 then nothing can be done via trade or internally to replace them)...

Sometimes the best move is standing pat and I for one would be perfectly happy if that's what DS does!

JP Nolan

Sep 28, 2017

I think If he were involved in a trade though, either the return is going to be better or there will be less total players/picks in the give. Killer is a valuable Dman and I suspect the league knows it.
I think he is a goner. his salary while fair, is a nice chunk going back in any deal we make for a higher priced player. Spooner is in the same boat. Miller is the 6th Dman. But could play second pairing on another team. I say,

Spooner,
Miller,
Louzan or Zboril
Draft picks

Could be traded. The rest of the roster are going nowhere. I would be shocked if anyone else were dealt. But Spoons, who's contract is up i think and Miller who is a great chip....I can see them being dealt.

LSCII

Cup driven
Mar 1, 2002
Central MA

Yep. The only reason I put him in there is because he and McQuaid are of similar skill sets, and Miller has more trade value than McQ, IMO.

BigBear83

Jan 29, 2013
Haverhill, NH
1. vatrano
2. czarnik
3. 3rd rounder
4. bjork
5. cehlarik

im on board with no trades, unless its my first two on the list. czarnik's value has never been higher. bring in a good depth forward and a 3rd pairing LD thats specialty is pk

Saxon Eric

Dec 18, 2005
The Winner of the 11th Annual Trade Thread is...
Wintersej
Congratulations! Prizes are in the mail

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad