The “Did That Just Happen?” Thread

WhiteLightning91

Jul 26, 2007
Been wanting to post this thread for a bit and was reminded of it when I went back and showed a buddy the video of Tukka losing his skate blade.

Long story, short...I want people to post videos or articles documenting the strange things that have happened during the course of a hockey game. Ex. off the top of my head...Patrick Stefan’s missed empty net resulting in the Oilers scoring, Detroit shooting the puck into the netting and it bouncing into the goal via Jonathan Quick’s back, or Bobby Ryan scoring a goal with Mikko Koivu’s twig. Anything related to hockey that makes you chuckle or do a double take.

Just an early off-season type thread for fun.

snowkiddin

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 26, 2016
I’m not sure how to add YouTube videos on here on my phone, but how about when Mark Stone tried to take a drink of water from the wrong side of his Gatorade bottle?

Do people know what I’m talking about?

Steal Your Faceoff

Jan 14, 2016
NJ
I remember the game where a bleeding Theo Fleury was sent off the ice to change his jersey that had blood on it and while waiting for the replacement a fan tossed him a replica one over the glass. He was going to try and wear it until he saw it was autographed and he gave it back.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad