Post-Game Talk: That's how you backup goalie, James! Driedger is oustanding in 4-2 win over Canes

How does Florida play the post Christmas back-to-back

• Bobrovsky/Monty split

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Barkov is total off with his linemates, atleast they should put Dadonov back on 1st.
I saw nothing going on from the 1st Line, Connolly is no playmaker, Vatrano chasing and go good against the Puck. I would switch Vatrano and Dadonov.

TheImpatientPanther

Jan 17, 2013
Ontario, Canada
Don't love that period but don't hate it either.
Cue the 2nd period goal bonzana by Acciari, just one more or two more times?

@Ghoste , I need two TV's. Gonna have to watch FLA game on laptop and SF game on big screen, enjoy man, let's get that double W tonight! :cheers:

Reactions: Ghoste

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
That's the weirdest high sticking penalty I've seen in a while, like what was Pysyk trying to achieve with that? Play baseball with the skull of the Canes player? :huh:

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Barkov is total off with his linemates, atleast they should put Dadonov back on 1st.
I saw nothing going on from the 1st Line, Connolly is no playmaker, Vatrano chasing and go good against the Puck. I would switch Vatrano and Dadonov.
Agree. 5 on 5 he is invisible

vendetta

#CatsAreComing
Mar 22, 2011
Edmonton
Matheson has a great period. All over the puck. I now see why his giveaway numbers are so high. The areas he has no business getting the puck and he usually ends up getting it but with absolutely no play and has to dump it to an area. Just had 3 giveaways on one shift that were great plays by him.

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Too easy for the opposing team to focus on Barkov, when Vatrano & Connolly like you said don't create much on their own.

Reactions: klabob

GermanPanther

Foundation Defense
Dec 21, 2015
Munich, Germany
Too easy for the opposing team to focus on Barkov, when Vatrano & Connolly like you said don't create much on their own.

Vatrano stand behind them on the board battle, get the puck next play is pass back to Barkov, Conolly doesnt get the Puck or can´t skate with it. The plays from 1st Line looks total off. Its not only today its like the last 3 Games.
Yes i agree its all eyes on him, at best you disturb him or tie him up before he get to the Puck, play is dead and carolina take over the Puck.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Matheson has a great period. All over the puck. I now see why his giveaway numbers are so high. The areas he has no business getting the puck and he usually ends up getting it but with absolutely no play and has to dump it to an area. Just had 3 giveaways on one shift that were great plays by him.
Lol

Mogo

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 26, 2002

Yeah Conner and Vatrano are not guys your going be cycling the puck with

Reactions: GermanPanther
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->