Post-Game Talk: That's how you backup goalie, James! Driedger is oustanding in 4-2 win over Canes

How does Florida play the post Christmas back-to-back

• Bobrovsky/Monty split

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

letsgrowcactus

Jan 21, 2017
GREETINGS AND SALUTATIONS.

HERE’S TO A GOOD GAME.

ALSO, THANKS FOR REIMER.
You're welcome; treat him well, will you? He always seemed like a likeable guy off-ice but was constantly frustrating us last year when he was shrinking away from the pucks and giving up 4+.
How has Mrázek been this year?
Also, seems Nečas is doing well? We definitely miss him in Kometa, though obviously fingers crossed for him in the NHL. (Except when he's playing against the Panthers. Then he can have an off night and be on ice for four goals against).

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
You're welcome; treat him well, will you? He always seemed like a likable guy off-ice but was constantly frustrating us last year when he was shrinking away from the pucks and giving up 4+.
How has Mrázek been this year?
Also, seems Nečas is doing well? We definitely miss him in Kometa, though obviously fingers crossed for him in the NHL. (Except when he's playing against the Panthers. Then he can have an off night and be on the ice for four goals against).

HE HAD A BIT OF ROUGH START, BUT HE DEFINITELY GOT IN THE ZONE ON THE ROAD TRIP. FOR SOME REASON, HE'S MUCH BETTER ON THE ROAD IN GENERAL AT LEAST THIS SEASON.

MRÁZEK DOESN'T HAVE THE BEST STATS, BUT VERY MUCH LIKE REIMER HE SOMETIMES SUFFERED FROM A LACK OF DEFENSIVE SUPPORT. FAR BETTER AT HOME. HE REALLY SEEMS TO DRAW STRENGTH FROM THE CROWD.

NEČAS NEEDED SOME TIME TO ADJUST, BUT HE STARTED TO PLAY REALLY WELL WITH DZINGEL AND HAULA (LATER WALLMARK AND NIEDERREITER) UNTIL HE GOT INJURED. HE'S PLAYING THE THIRD LINE THE WHOLE SEASON, BUT HIS ICE TIME IS SOLID AND HE PLAYS SECOND PP UNIT. AFTER THE INJURY HE IS SLOWLY BUT SURELY IMPROVING EACH GAME. IF HE STAYS HEALTHY I HAVE HIGH HOPES HE'S GOING TO HAVE A GOOD SEASON.

TL;DR HE PLAYS WELL, HE STILL SOMETIMES MAKES DEFENSIVE MISTAKES AND HE NEEDS TO GAIN TO BE MORE PHYSICAL.

JO A... HCO ZDRAVÍ KOMETU.

Big Bjugs

Amat Victoria Curam
Jan 9, 2013
Canada Eh
HE HAD A BIT OF ROUGH START, BUT HE DEFINITELY GOT IN THE ZONE ON THE ROAD TRIP. FOR SOME REASON, HE'S MUCH BETTER ON THE ROAD IN GENERAL AT LEAST THIS SEASON.

MRÁZEK DOESN'T HAVE THE BEST STATS, BUT VERY MUCH LIKE REIMER HE SOMETIMES SUFFERED FROM A LACK OF DEFENSIVE SUPPORT. FAR BETTER AT HOME. HE REALLY SEEMS TO DRAW STRENGTH FROM THE CROWD.

NEČAS NEEDED SOME TIME TO ADJUST, BUT HE STARTED TO PLAY REALLY WELL WITH DZINGEL AND HAULA (LATER WALLMARK AND NIEDERREITER) UNTIL HE GOT INJURED. HE'S PLAYING THE THIRD LINE THE WHOLE SEASON, BUT HIS ICE TIME IS SOLID AND HE PLAYS SECOND PP UNIT. AFTER THE INJURY HE IS SLOWLY BUT SURELY IMPROVING EACH GAME. IF HE STAYS HEALTHY I HAVE HIGH HOPES HE'S GOING TO HAVE A GOOD SEASON.

TL;DR HE PLAYS WELL, HE STILL SOMETIMES MAKES DEFENSIVE MISTAKES AND HE NEEDS TO GAIN TO BE MORE PHYSICAL.

JO A... HCO ZDRAVÍ KOMETU.
Stop yelling at us!

GrumpyKelly

May 15, 2011
Bottom of a bottle
Florida has lost 5 in a row in Carolina and just passed their 4 year anniversary since their last win in Raleigh, and they are 12-35 with 2 ties since 2000 there.

giphy.gif

Reactions: ucanthanzalthetruth

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Right move. Keep Bob fresh, we'll need him to keep collecting points over the next week. After Tampa, the sked eases up a bit. There's no reason why Driedger can't beat Carolina either.

Reactions: PantherboyHTR

Cats2TheCup

Oct 27, 2011
Miami, Fl
If I’m Q first thing I’m doing is pulling my goalie. Can’t trust our backup goalie, need to work on the pp, rest Bob, teach matheson and d core how to block shots and change the face of the sport overnight with a blowout victory to end the curse.

WaitingForThatCab

#1 Nick Cousins Fan Account
Mar 11, 2017
I had a good feeling about last night's game. I don't have a good feeling about this one.

I feel like it's take your pick now between:

1. Driedger plays like an AHL goalie.
2. Offense dries up.
3. Mrazek plays out of his f***ing mind and we lose 2-1.

TBH, entirely possible all three happen.

Felidae

Sep 30, 2016
Hopefully this game is at least entertaining, last 2 losses were snoozefests for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->