Post-Game Talk: That was one big pile of... Devils Flyers

Status
Not open for further replies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
How does Santini get a broken jaw and literally nobody saw it? Quality TV production work.

haak84

Oct 18, 2017
no reason to sub in rooney for quenneville if thats what rooney provides. he lost a clean faceoff to a winger in the third.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
lol @ the nostalgia for schneider. goaltending has been the absolute least of our problems this season
I thought he should have saved the Konecny shot. The problem is more often than not there’s a puck going in on Schneids in a game over the last two years that we can say the same thing about.

Reactions: NJDevs26

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
There was a bit of debate and implication in the GDT. I thought he could have had the Konecny goal. That’s a poor goal on Kinker.

I think it's more he's feeling the footsteps (KK) than anything else with Cory coming back. But no I don't think Cory would be any better until I actually SEE him be better for more than two or three games in April.

Cage Helmet

Thank you Marty!
May 27, 2012
and is stafford married to shero's daughter or something? dude is done.
Co-signed. He was terrible last game and he was even worse this game. He’s suffering from a worsening case of hockey player dementia.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
They showed the replay of it like five times. Took a puck to the face.

Well then Matt and Chico missed the boat, cause they claimed they saw nothing on the MSG feed and I don't remember seeing anything on it on MSGGO the first two periods either, then again the feed did sometimes loop in and out.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
And not for nothing but why even bother sending Quenneville down? Might as well have played him at center and not scrambled the lineup even more than it needed to be, it seemed as if from before puck drop the whole team was scrambling, coaching included and it filtered down.

Reactions: nugg

JimEIV

Feb 19, 2003
Greene 4 giveaways
Vatanen 3 giveaways
Santini 1 giveaway

Other 3 Dmen had no giveaways.

The forwards combined had 9.

The Denfense combined had 2 shots on Goal. 1 for Severson and 1 for Greene.

Butcher was a -3 for the second straight game but some of that was empty netters in both of the last two.

Vatanen played 7:42 on the PK . Greene 6:07 and he took a penalty

Boyle and Hall led the team in shots on goal with 5 .no one else had more than 2. 4 forwards had none: Johansson, Dea, Wood and Rooney.

MadDevil

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 10, 2007
Bismarck, ND
And not for nothing but why even bother sending Quenneville down? Might as well have played him at center and not scrambled the lineup even more than it needed to be, it seemed as if from before puck drop the whole team was scrambling, coaching included and it filtered down.

They clearly want something from him that he's yet to show enough of to stick as a full time NHL player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->