That Jokinen waffle gif

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Hey guys, something I always wondered about that maybe someone here might know or remember: what was Jokinen actually doing before the waffle was added in? I'm trying to figure out what his eyes may have actually been following, but I got nothing.

jokinen-waffle.gif

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Hey guys, something I always wondered about that maybe someone here might know or remember: what was Jokinen actually doing before the waffle was added in? I'm trying to figure out what his eyes may have actually been following, but I got nothing.

jokinen-waffle.gif

Remember, this was slightly before the current era of concussion awareness. ;)

Unlimited Chequing

Christian Yellow
Jan 29, 2009
Calgary, Alberta
Remember, this was slightly before the current era of concussion awareness. ;)

At this point, I think that might be the best, most logical answer :laugh:

I thought maybe he was looking at the jumbotron before someone on the ice scored or got a break away, but the lack of reaction from the rest of the bench suggests otherwise. Then maybe his eyes were following a player coming back on the bench and another going off, but then his eyes are looking too high for that.

MarkGio

Nov 6, 2010
Glencross is getting back to the bench. It "feels" like the whistle has blown. Maybe he's skimming through the crowds and then sees a really hot chick? :dunno:

Goodlad

Jan 15, 2013
At this point, I think that might be the best, most logical answer :laugh:

I thought maybe he was looking at the jumbotron before someone on the ice scored or got a break away, but the lack of reaction from the rest of the bench suggests otherwise. Then maybe his eyes were following a player coming back on the bench and another going off, but then his eyes are looking too high for that.
This is the closest to the truth. If I remember right Glencross had said something to him while he was coming off the ice, then Jokinen looked up at the jumbotron and saw a replay of a near goal.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad