Pre-Game Talk: Thanksgiving Showdown: New York Rangers vs. Boston Bruins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Igor Shestyorkin

#26, the sickest of 'em all.
Apr 17, 2015
Moscow, RUS
Took 2 teams to the Stanley Cup Final and won multiple President's Trophies... He's a moron :laugh:

He also played Tanner Glass over Lee Stempniak(who has 16 points in 21 games on the Devils) for most of the season last year, and he has been playing abomination Marc Staal over top 5 OFD/one of the top PMD in the NHL Keith Yandle.

Vinny DeAngelo

Jimmy Easy to defend
Mar 17, 2014
florida
I think it's crazy that Just Turnovers is getting time over Etem...
JT is a poor mans Ryan Callahan. Without the heart or the defensive smarts. Or the hitting.
Should've traded him when he still had potential and now we'd be lucky to get a 3rd or 4th round pick for him..

Idlerlee

Apr 19, 2013
He also played Tanner Glass over Lee Stempniak(who has 16 points in 21 games on the Devils) for most of the season last year, and he has been playing abomination Marc Staal over top 5 OFD/one of the top PMD in the NHL Keith Yandle.

Stempniak did not have 16 points in 21 games in New York, nor did he show any resemblance of potential to go anywhere near there, so this comparison isnt great.

Honestly im not sure where Yandle fits on this team, he's here to provide some offense from the D but so far that is not coming in as frequently as one would like to.

Vickers8

Steve Zipay ‏@stevezipay · 29m29 minutes ago
Was off Thurs, but Newsday had it covered: Lundqvist starts 2day, Raanta Sat. vs. Flyers. AV weighing Etem for Stalberg, McIlrath for Boyle

Killem Dafoe

Hold my baby, man.
Jun 19, 2010
Land of Corn
Had 2 Thanksgivings yesterday. Someone please send help.

I think i'll just have my kids prop me up in front of the laptop for the game.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
I'm ready to give Etem a shot with Kreider and Stepan. Hayes is better suited at Center, and it's better for this team if he's there.

So happy McIlrath is in today.

Afternoon games, **** my **** up.

LGR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad