Thanks TSN & CSN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyercide

Feb 27, 2002
Philadelphia
Visit site
Thanks to both for their NHL support! Down w ESPN! :D I was listening to the feed on TSN than switched over to CSN. Wasn't thrilled with Bettman whose nerves seem to be shot rambling & being very unclear about anything but very glad to have seen the lottery!

nomorekids

The original, baby
Feb 28, 2003
Nashville, TN
www.twitter.com
I don't know many people in the US that weren't able to find it on TV in their area. In nashville, fox sports net carried it....up here in NY the MSG network carried it...i've heard from various people in different parts of the country that they were able to watch it.

McDonald19

Sep 9, 2003
California
nomorekids said:
I don't know many people in the US that weren't able to find it on TV in their area. In nashville, fox sports net carried it....up here in NY the MSG network carried it...i've heard from various people in different parts of the country that they were able to watch it.

Fox Sports Net in Southern California showed the first 40 minutes of the news conference then cut away to a replay of an Angels game. They did not show the lottery. We had to watch it on NHL.Com.

Flyman

Jul 15, 2003
Ross_SLO said:
Big thanks to TSN from Europe for covering the whole thing yesterday. :handclap:

Yeah, I agree, it was so fun and exiting to see it from here, live...Thanx! :clap:

Big McLargehuge

Fragile Traveler
May 9, 2002
S. Pasadena, CA
I was kicked out of my TSN web stream...but thankfully ESPNews covered the entire thing in full with TSN's cable stream. I wasn't expecting that at all and I'm happy with their coverage for once.

Crosby wasn't the only story, but he was, at least, the main story.

NHLFanSince2020

What'd He Say?
Feb 22, 2003
Visit site
I was able to watch almost all of the press conference with Bettman, Campbell, and Shanahan and ALL of the draft lottery here in California on ESPNEWS!

Thanks EPSNEWS!

It was a very welcomed surprise.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad