Thank You TB Lightning HF!!!

The Underboss

Dec 20, 2006
Florida
Hello all,
As the Mod Supervisor/Admin for the Lightning Board, I just want to say THANK YOU for a great season!!! I know the Mods here follow in my appreciation for a great and growing fanbase. I have the honor of being a fan of both the Lightning & my Isles as a transplant here in Tampa. Bright days are ahead for our franchises!!! Let's not get too spoiled and enjoy the ride. The Mod Team and myself are always available to answer questions should the need arise. Thank you to those who've created the GDT's and contributed to the board throughout the season!! Those of you taking the summer off, we'll see you when the season starts again. Those of you sticking around, well enjoy the off season!

HS

Major4Boarding

Unfamiliar Moderator
Jan 30, 2009
South of Heaven
Hello all,
As the Mod Supervisor/Admin for the Lightning Board, I just want to say THANK YOU for a great season!!! I know the Mods here follow in my appreciation for a great and growing fanbase. I have the honor of being a fan of both the Lightning & my Isles as a transplant here in Tampa. Bright days are ahead for our franchises!!! Let's not get too spoiled and enjoy the ride. The Mod Team and myself are always available to answer questions should the need arise. Thank you to those who've created the GDT's and contributed to the board throughout the season!! Those of you taking the summer off, we'll see you when the season starts again. Those of you sticking around, well enjoy the off season!

HS

images

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
I mentioned before this was my 1st full season on HFboards with all of you (been an actual Lightning fan for many, many years) This place is fantastic, all of you are fantastic.

This board gave me a place to vent, show appreciation, give my thoughts and ideas, chirp, have a laugh, and even share heartbreak with. Great season everyone. Now on to the next one.

For now, well time to get my golf clubs out and play a few rounds this summer. I also shaved my playoff beard today.

Next year, Cup or Bust! #JustCoopThings #CoopsGonnaCoop #PayTheMan #TradeTheMan #TheGoodTheBadAndTheUgly

TampaBayLightning

The Asterisk Dynasty!
Nov 10, 2013
Tampa
This season was a great one for many reasons, The big one is that my wife got sucked in to the excitement and now wants to get full season tickets for next year!!! Oh ya!!!

wxkid23

Oct 7, 2014
Kissimmee, FL
Thanks to everyone who posts on here. It's been a pleasure to join in on the conversations here. This year was a hell of a ride and the future remains bright. I'm moving to central FL early next year so I will be attending many more games. Can't wait

wxkid23

Oct 7, 2014
Kissimmee, FL
This season was a great one for many reasons, The big one is that my wife got sucked in to the excitement and now wants to get full season tickets for next year!!! Oh ya!!!

The girl I'm currently dating went to her first NHL game back TB vs Dallas preseason... she looked miserable and knew nothing of hockey. Several months later she's screaming her lungs out at game 2 of the stanley cup final and can't get enough. Gotta love women :p

Outl4w

Dec 16, 2011
FL
Thanks for being our modding and perhaps keeping me in line at some time?

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
And thank you guys for letting me continue to post here. I know I can get angry (it's the defenseman in me) but by God I thought we had a shot at this this season.

The mods were great and even though I got my fair share of warnings for trolling on other boards, this is a great message boards with good mods.

The best news is that the Bolts will be back in the mix next season and that just pisses off the other "original 6" cities we beat on the way to the SCF.:D

Kristia

Old folks home..
Mar 10, 2006
Tampa Bay Area....
Thanks Guys for doing a great job!!:handclap: Everything looked like it was run smoothly from this side of the void.:nod:.Hope it was as smooth as could be expected on your side. :)

Tampabear

Mar 5, 2014
Thanks to everyone who posts on here. It's been a pleasure to join in on the conversations here. This year was a hell of a ride and the future remains bright. I'm moving to central FL early next year so I will be attending many more games. Can't wait

What? Leaving Kansas? All that wheat?

Dakine879

Apr 24, 2015
Edmonton
As someone from Edmonton, I sure hope i can cheer for the Bolts next year in the finals like i did this year!

GO STEVIE Y!!!!

:yo:

Lord Stan 2020

Elite fan
Jun 29, 2013
New Port Richey Fl
www.facebook.com
thank you days for wonderful game days and lightning 24 and mods for putting up with me mod ing me at times haha think kept it under ten with zero infractions this year haha

anyway seriously you guys do great jobs and help us the other fans talk correctly and keep it nice in here im proud of the mods and the fans here
really good season to the bolts which also helps in ways but is a great environment

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad