Thank you Nate & co. - Rampage fans Appreciation Thread

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
Now that the AHL season is officially over, I thought it would be a good time to bring this up. We had our minor goodbyes when the Rampage's season ended unexpectedly, but it didn't feel right to leave it there.

First off, I'd like to apologize if I'm forgetting someone, but here goes nothing. Nate, Jessica, Kate and KaylaJ, thank you for these years you've shared with us, like in marriage, in good times and in bad. Special thanks goes to Nate, who's kept us in the loop with his stories and scouting.

Thank you and may you guys have successful times with Colorado.

thank+you+rose.png

Egblad

Patiently Waiting
May 20, 2006
Florida
Yes, a big thank you to you all -- I very much so enjoyed reading your insights on our prospects. Thank you!

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
Thanks for to any posters affiliated with the Rampage during the Panthers tenure partnered with San Antonio for always giving us great incite and treating us with respect.

I hope the Avalanche board does the same and the Rampage can succeed with their prospects for the future :)

PBPantherfan

Feb 7, 2010
Lake Worth, FL
Good luck to the Rampage fans in the future hopefully the team does well with Colorado. Maybe the Pirates and Rampage can meet in the Calder cup finals some day. :cheers:

Coach Nate

Angry Rampage Expat
Aug 17, 2008
San Antonio
Wow. Thanks for all the kind words. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's been an absolute pleasure (and a blast) doing this for the last 4 years for all you Panther fans.

With a few exceptions, you were all very open and accepting of some random Red Wings fan bringing you Panthers news and reports, both here and on Twitter.

I will definitely miss the team, the players, and all of the fans I have talked to over the years. The future is very bright in Sunrise and this is one Wings fan who wants nothing to do with this team in the next 3 or 4 years.

Enjoy your team. Spread the word and get others to enjoy them as well. I have no doubt that South Florida is a great hockey market and that will be shown as the team starts making the playoffs, which they absolutely will.

Android 16

Jun 23, 2011
Florida
Wow. Thanks for all the kind words. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it's been an absolute pleasure (and a blast) doing this for the last 4 years for all you Panther fans.

With a few exceptions, you were all very open and accepting of some random Red Wings fan bringing you Panthers news and reports, both here and on Twitter.

I will definitely miss the team, the players, and all of the fans I have talked to over the years. The future is very bright in Sunrise and this is one Wings fan who wants nothing to do with this team in the next 3 or 4 years.

Enjoy your team. Spread the word and get others to enjoy them as well. I have no doubt that South Florida is a great hockey market and that will be shown as the team starts making the playoffs, which they absolutely will.

Well spoken. I believe in what Tallon preaches. It's frustrating at times because all we know as Panthers fans is the feeling of let down. I believe the tide will turn hopefully it's in the process of turning as we speak. I'm gonna spread the word for sure. Good luck with your future endeavors Nate!

Kate

Jan 23, 2009
San Antonio, USA
I'm a Blackhawks fan first of all, but truly a Rampage fan. I love my team. And I loved having Florida as our parent team. Thank you for the kind words and I wish the Pirates the best of success and hope the fans appreciate them as much as we did. Now, GO PANTHERS!!! :yo: Eh emmm GO BLACKHAWKS STANLEY CUP CHAMPS :)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad