Thank You Montreal

Discussion in 'International Tournaments' started by bennysflyers16, Sep 7, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bennysflyers16

bennysflyers16 Registered User

Accountant
    Returned on Sat. Watched Canada's 2 games. Unbeleivable city, nothing but praise for the trip. People of Mtl are wonderful ! Peel Pub is Heaven, Sir Winston's awesome, Strip Clubs Heaven, and the games were out of this world, Can not wait to return to watch the Flyers whoop the Canadians ! I thought Vegas was Good ! :handclap:

2. Form and Substance

Form and Substance Registered User

Well Montreal is sometimes sorely overrated but thanks a lot, it's nice to hear strangers praise our city!

3. SwisshockeyAcademy

SwisshockeyAcademy Registered User

Home Page:
    For all the bashing i've done of the 96 World Cup final there i will say that i really enjoy being in Montreal, it is a fantastic city in regards to nightlife and has an F1 stop which is reason enough to sing its praises.

4. QcS

QcS Registered User

Home Page:
    Montréal is an awesome city to live in or visit. Lots of festivals, concerts, sports and a very good public transport service.

:handclap:

5. gbl1p

gbl1p Registered User

Home Page:
    I was in Montreal for both Canadian games and I had the time of my life. The whole experience was shrouded by the intake of foreign substances, but it suited the situation fine. Peel st. pub on Martini night can do damage, also stopped for a drink at Winston Churchills... of course blew the rest of my dough at the rippers. Montreal !!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.