Thank you Kessel - The Horse

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
:laugh::laugh:

Nice find. At first I thought you meant kessel was a horse :laugh:

Even though we probably lost the trade, I don't think it was lopsided at all.

Reactions: sonofadolphin

RogerRoeper*

At 2Pm the horse moved his bowels. That's more work towards getting a CBA agreement done than Jeremy Jacobs has

RonEllisFan

Nov 8, 2009
Rjukan
skidooelan.blogspot.com
:laugh::laugh:

Nice find. At first I thought you meant kessel was a horse :laugh:

Even though we probably lost the trade, I don't think it was lopsided at all.

It was not a trade, we gave up picks, did not know at the time who the picks would be or where we would finish, please get over it.

Edit Did not read all your post, "I don't think it was lopsided" guess your ok with the Kessel deal, sorry for putting you out there. Just tired of all the rant about how BB got the worst of it when really it was more of a gamble and he lost the roll of the dice that time. Again Sorry.

Last edited:

RogerRoeper*

It is rather odd that a guy who was suppsed to be so worthless without Marc Savard, now just finished with 82 points-6th in league scoring with Bozak as his centre and it's considered the worst trade in history. Leafs got hosed!

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
It is rather odd that a guy who was suppsed to be so worthless without Marc Savard, now just finished with 82 points-6th in league scoring with Bozak as his centre and it's considered the worst trade in history. Leafs got hosed!

No one in their right mind considers it "the worst trade in history".

zoA

Mar 23, 2010
At first I thought it was stupid, but it's actually pretty damn hilarious. Especially since the announcer actually chants the name each time, haha. Damn ********! We keep getting trolled lol

waingr0

May 14, 2010
At first I thought it was stupid, but it's actually pretty damn hilarious. Especially since the announcer actually chants the name each time, haha. Damn ********! We keep getting trolled lol
We have to embrace it. Toronto can't be this terrible forever; our time will come.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad