Thank you, from an Oilers fan

Howie Hodge

Zombie Woof
Sep 16, 2017
Buffalo, NY
Considering the likely consolation prize I'm not sure Edmonton fans have too much to cheer about.

Need to bring in some fresh ideas from a new person, unfettered with the sludge that is the remnants from the glory days on the ice...

I sincerely wish Edmonton and it's fans better, they truly deserve it.

KeithIsActuallyBad

You thrust your pelvis, huh!
Apr 12, 2010
Calgary
Considering the likely consolation prize I'm not sure Edmonton fans have too much to cheer about.

Need to bring in some fresh ideas from a new person, unfettered with the sludge that is the remnants from the glory days on the ice...

I sincerely wish Edmonton and it's fans better, they truly deserve it.
It's a start if nothing else.

Reactions: Cloned

Del Preston

Mar 8, 2013
wAQWtWu.gif

Aerrol

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Sep 18, 2014
I don't know that it'll necessarily be better, but thanks for getting rid of the worst GM in Oilers history... And that's saying something.

Reactions: 14ari13 and Cloned

opivy

Sauce King
Sep 14, 2011
Columbus, OH
If you guys really want my welcome, tell your imminently and soon to be fired GM to trade for our dearest Abdelkader.

Although, I can’t bear the thought of torturing your fan base more when he plays on McDavids wing.

McDavid needs someone to pull a piano dude.

Reactions: Realgud

jkutswings

hot piss hockey
Jul 10, 2014
You guys couldn't even give the league one more trade deadline? Just think of all those poor little GMs that will wake up on February 26, not having acquired Connor McDavid for a 3rd round pick, and crying in their porridge...

So selfish. :D

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->