Thank you Fellow Hawks Posters.....

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
Hey guys! I used to post here frequently years ago and loved coming here to read everyone's opinions and chime in (honestly, i still feel really proud to have created the first 'anything goes' thread)..
Even to this day, i check this board just about daily, and really cherish the opinions and views of all posters. I have even started to read through fiddys posts and decipher them lol.
But since I've taken a leave from posting regularly, I really only have commented when I'm drunk and feel the urge to say something stupid. Thank you for putting me in my place when that's happened lol
A lot has changed in my life and i have way less time than I'd like to be able to be a part of conversations about our team and this game.
But it's such a joy to see old posters i was familiar with still posting.... And it's a joy to see new faces (or users, whatever) joining and participating in meaningful contributions.
Thank you so much to everyone for being a fan, and for keeping me involved even if I'm not as active as i once was.Thank you for all highlights and lowlights, and i look forward to still visiting HFBoards.
you beautiful son of a bitch!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad