Texas Rangers to allow 100% capacity for home opener.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
Texas doing Texas things. A lot of the people making those decisions don’t seem to realize almost half the state doesn’t want them.

Unspecified

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Apr 29, 2015
I live in Texas but by no mean am i a "Texan". I hate this f***ing state and their antiquated mindset that is on full display for the rest of the country to laugh at. Most Texans mindset is they just don't give a shit about what anyone has to say about them and are always giving the finger to anyone who questions their views. As soon as this becomes another super spreader event, which it will they will be crying foul because most of the people who live in this state are hypocrites.

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Certainly a couple months too early, but unless vaccinations hit a major wall, I don't see why stadiums can't be fully open by mid-June to July.

Sep 19, 2008
“In order to enter Citi Field, ticketed guests will be responsible for obtaining and displaying proof of one of the following:
  • Full vaccination, meaning both doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, or
  • A negative test result from a PCR COVID-19 or Antigen test”

Sep 19, 2008
The fans here crammed the systems snatching up OD tickets and then resold them for 300 dollars each to make a quick buck. Kind of sad but hey.

Anyway I will be returning to the ballpark in about a week and I am very excited.

smokes lets go

Oct 18, 2008
“In order to enter Citi Field, ticketed guests will be responsible for obtaining and displaying proof of one of the following:
  • Full vaccination, meaning both doses of either the Pfizer or Moderna vaccine or one dose of the Johnson and Johnson vaccine, or
  • A negative test result from a PCR COVID-19 or Antigen test”
TSN didn't mention this while making all the passive-aggressive comments towards them on Sportscentre...

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
TSN didn't mention this while making all the passive-aggressive comments towards them on Sportscentre...

of course. People in Canada feel that because our governments (provincial and federal) don’t know what they’re doing and are handling this terribly it means that no one else should be able to have freedom

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->