OT: Test Your Art Skills With This NHL Logo Quiz!

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
I came across this fun quiz and though I'd share it with you. Without looking to refresh your memory, go to the quiz and draw the logo of the team it asks you. Share your results on this thread. Take the quiz here

I'm obviously no artistic talent myself. Here are my results:
upload_2019-4-18_11-47-0.png

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
[QUOTE="ConnorMcMullet, post: 159855817, member: 287299"
That was amazing. I actually laughed out loud at the Avs one. And they gave you a B+ for it.[/QUOTE]

Thx! Apparently whoever is judging the art contest hates the Flames too!

ConnorMcMullet

#12 Colby Cave
Jun 10, 2017
Figured I'd try a lol one too. Dupster Fire, Lottery Ticket with Taylor Hall written on it, Dicks and Gritty, Mackinnon pissing on the flames then I just got bored

Are you an artist or something? Some of those are seriously amazing. I can't believe you drew the Rangers one.

And lol at you getting 3 A+s and an A- even though you weren't trying. You still wound up with the same grade as me.

Reactions: Porkleaker

Porkleaker

Mar 19, 2017
Onterrible
Are you an artist or something? Some of those are seriously amazing. I can't believe you drew the Rangers one.

And lol at you getting 3 A+s and an A- even though you weren't trying. You still wound up with the same grade as me.

LOL yeah I love that Gritty got an A+ haha, and yeah do a lot of graphic design and video editing and then other art in my spare time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->