Signing(s): Terry Rozier to the Hornets (3 years, 58 million)

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

And here we see the Hornets learning nothing from losing Kemba, they decide to throw way too much money at a guy who had a good playoff run like 2 years ago and has done nothing since.

Jordan didn't have any crappy white bigs on the market so he had a hole burning in his pocket.

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
Like I said in another thread, it's going to be so easy to scoop up Hornets upper-level tickets for $15 and conveniently upgrade myself to the lower level this season, and probably beyond. Did this several times during the 7-59 season and the ushers for the most part were cool about it since no one was showing up as that season ticked down.

But once again, as long as people continue to buy Jordan brand merchandise every game (which they do, I've seen it in the team store), and defend his honor as the "GOAT" on social media and TV/Radio, then thats all Jordan cares about.

LaVar

Jul 31, 2013
Rozier is legit. Idk what you guys are talking about.
He had one decent playoff run.

Pretty sure this year his teammates were worse statistically when he was on the court. He also shot ~30% from the field in the playoffs and 23% from 3.

Not worth 20m a year.

zombie kopitar

custom title
Jul 3, 2009
Best Coast
He had one decent playoff run.

Pretty sure this year his teammates were worse statistically when he was on the court. He also shot ~30% from the field in the playoffs and 23% from 3.

Not worth 20m a year.
I don't think this last season is as good as a reflection as the season before. He clearly wasn't happy in his role.
But idk I watched a lot of Rozier and I think he was held back....objectively he is for sure over paid by about 25/30%. I just think he can prove he's worth it, because it wasn't just the playoff run, he was money all season...he definitely has shades of Lillard in his game.

38% Career FG%
Legit

pick one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad