McPain

U:
Failinder
McPain

Last edited:

sba

Mar 25, 2004
Buffalo, NY
@SabresStats: Captain Steve Ott led the #Sabres forwards in TOI tonight (20:59) but was on ice for all 3 Pittsburgh goals so he was -3 on the night.

JLewyB

May 6, 2013
Pegulaville
G: Foligno, Varone and Flynn created a lot of good o-zone time
Ehrhoff and Ruhwedel did what they were suppose too.
Miller

B: Lack of Scoring. Tallinder's turnover

U: McBain and Millbury

Kyndig

Jan 3, 2012
G: Foligno, Varone and Flynn created a lot of good o-zone time
Ehrhoff and Ruhwedel did what they were suppose too.
Miller

B: Lack of Scoring. Tallinder's turnover

U: McBain and Millbury

Yeh Foligno was good I guess.
Flynn pissed me off though, tries to shoot from a Pejorative Slured angle with a backhand instead of using his forehand for a tap in goal.

Prospector74

Jul 5, 2011
Leonardtown, MD
G: alliteration
Miller
Tank back in beast mode

B: my success rate on guessing who scores
Millbury, dude gets under my skin so bad.

U: getting excited about a trade that did not happen by now

couture23

Jun 23, 2012
Toronto
Bill Hoppe ‏@BillHoppeNHL 26s
Ted Nolan was asked if Jamie McBain had a rough night. "You think?" he replied. "He had a rough one." #Sabres

Hahahaha

KeepCalmandCorsiOn

Jun 30, 2013
@SabresStats:
Ryan Miller has played 83 games since his last shutout, the longest such drought of his career. #notsayingitshisfault #putdownthepitchforks

Holy s***. 83 games?

sjci

Feb 13, 2007
Buffalo
Did anybody else notice how pissed off at everyone Ehrhoff was at the end of the game on the empty net goal. He was the only one who got back. Watch the replay/highlight of it

dire wolf

immaculate vibes
May 9, 2006
Out in LA
Did anybody else notice how pissed off at everyone Ehrhoff was at the end of the game on the empty net goal. He was the only one who got back. Watch the replay/highlight of it

I thought he was mad at himself for missing the save/block. Who knows.

We got dominated pretty hard for most of the game. Biggest problem all night was just moving through the neutral zone and gaining the blue line.

U: Kunitz. Now that Tyler Kennedy is gone, he gets the honors.

stokes84

Jun 30, 2008
Charleston, SC

Yeah, I mentioned in the GDT how nobody backchecked. Pretty shameful.

Sabretooth

May 14, 2013
Ohio
G:
-Being at the game
-No Heckling Miiiillllllllll-eeerrrrrrrrrrrrrr chants
-Varone being a playmaker. I've noticed he's actually not too shabby defensively either.
-Seemed like Ruhwedel made some smart, simple plays getting pucks out of the zone most of the time.

B:
-Tanner Glass' first multi-point game as a penguin
-Making England look like a goal scorer
-No finish
-I don't know how it looked on TV, but live there did not appear to be much effort at all. First period especially, had me wondering if I should demand a refund because both teams were not putting on much of a performance.
-Not the best game of the year for Myers

U:
-3 hour drive home + work this morning
-The weather
-Seeing this coming... you guys didn't really think we were going to continue with the 3+ goals per game did ya? Look who we were playing... Better hunker down and warm up the tank - aside from a couple games, the next 11 games are going to be closer to resembling how bad we looked at the start of the season, rather than how we looked the previous 6 games.

Apr 5, 2011
Newcastle, England.
I thought Leino had an alright game:dunno:, feels like people just want to whip the whipping boy because he's the whipping boy.

I don't particularly think he was outstanding, but not bad (and FWIW, i want him bought out at the end of the season).

G:
Varone
Foligno
Phsyical game
Ehrhoff
Rudy
Flynn
B:
Turnovers
Faceoffs after the 1st
Thought Ott played meh.
U:
Tallinder
Mcbain

Ethan Edwards

Oct 30, 2013
PA
I thought Leino had an alright game:dunno:, feels like people just want to whip the whipping boy because he's the whipping boy.
I don't particularly think he was outstanding, but not bad (and FWIW, i want him bought out at the end of the season).
I mostly agree. I said something similar after the last game, and for the record I also want Leino gone. He had a pretty decent game against Columbus all things considered, but still was attacked for being a dunce specifically in that game. I didn't really think he was that great yesterday, but I was probably too irritated by my inability to sync up Mike Lange, thus being forced to endure the call of Steigerwald-Errey. After listening to them I'm once again confused as to why the NHL doesn't just stop the season right now and award the Penguins the Cup. They're not Dale Arnold-Andy Brickley bad, but pretty close.

Dubi Doo

Aug 27, 2008
G
Isles on a three game skid.
This year's draft picks

B
Losing

U
The power play

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad