Injury Report: Teravainen diagnosed with a concussion

Novacane

Jan 25, 2012
Raleigh, NC
Concussions are never good. However, I was beginning to fear long term COVID issues (beyond rust from being out of lineup), so I’m actually a little happier with this diagnosis. Hope Teuvo rests up and comes back once completely healthy. We will need to lean on him whenever secondary scoring offense dries up

Maybe I jinxed him :(

Last edited:

Chrispy

Salakuljettaja's Blues
Feb 25, 2009
Cary, NC
Well, I’ll be darnded:

Is this his first full practice? If so, I think they would want to see TT make it a day without symptoms returning before they throw him back in a game.

If he's already had a full practice this could be the final step before a game.

Reactions: WreckingCrew

Derailed75

Jan 5, 2021
Danville
"Have you ever killed a Goblin on the Moon?"

NOTE: Only I will probably understand this reference in any way *sigh*

Long story but this reminds me of something my youngest brother said while we were drinking. We ran out of whatever beer we had but at the time my mother in law worked at a Miller plant and got a few free cases every month. I usually saved it for parties cause it was never my favorite beer. This time however she had brought home some Blue Moon which isn't bad. Well it was old but cold. So my brother who is already drunk grabs one and drinks about half of it. He turns and looks and me and in a completely drunk deadpan voice says.

"Have you ever had a stale Blue moon.... On Weeeed?"

We still say it to each other all the time. I laughed so hard when he dropped it the first time I almost choked

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad