Tennis - Jul 24th-Aug 1st

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Novak melting down in spectacular fashion right now. Just destroyed his racket on the net post. Gonna be hard to come back now.

Also threw his racket into the stands earlier.

Oct 18, 2006
Novak melting down in spectacular fashion right now. Just destroyed his racket on the net post. Gonna be hard to come back now.

Also threw his racket into the stands earlier.
He’s exhausted. Absolutely, 100% empty.

I hope he sits down with his team and very carefully manages his schedule. He never should have played these Olympics. I hope he doesn’t come back into Winston-Salem, but he’ll probably return for Cinci. He needs a few weeks by the pool.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003

I hope he sits down with his team and very carefully manages his schedule. He never should have played these Olympics. I hope he doesn’t come back into Winston-Salem, but he’ll probably return for Cinci. He needs a few weeks by the pool.
To be honest he didn’t even play poorly today. Carreno Busto played literally the best match of his career, and Novak still made a match of it at the end.

Oct 18, 2006
To be honest he didn’t even play poorly today. Carreno Busto played literally the best match of his career, and Novak still made a match of it at the end.
Yeah good call, PCB played insane tennis. Lights out. Never seen him play that well. Was super annoying, but I didn’t expect anything good to come from this tournament after the second set of yesterday’s match.

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
Yeah good call, PCB played insane tennis. Lights out. Never seen him play that well. Was super annoying, but I didn’t expect anything good to come from this tournament after the second set of yesterday’s match.
I bet this is the first time Novak has lost three times in the same tournament though, lol.

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf

Rather skip one or two tournaments before the Olympics. Djoko has been hunting that Gold for some time.

Maestro84

May 3, 2018
Toronto
Gotta feel for Novak even though he’s had the dream season so far. You know this is the event he circled on his calendar coming into 2021 so to finish the way he did and not even medal is devastating to anyone’s psych

nickp91

Jun 29, 2011
Thinking that Novak might not receive the warmest welcome at the US Open this year

serp

Jan 17, 2016
That was a very dominant display by Zverev in the final. He played fantasic.

Last edited:

Eisen

Sep 30, 2009
Duesseldorf
Chapeau. Zverev never showed a weakness in this match and after the nailbiter against Djoko I think this is a deserved gold.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad