Temporary Trade Freeze & DOPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
Gentlemen ---

I will be away from Sep 15 - Oct 9. Douglas will be taking over the processing of trades until then. We are going to have a brief trade freeze before that, in order to allow people to check over the updated files and make sure they are correct and allow Dion to update the prospect lists. This will allow us to make sure that Douglas has all the updated information while I am away.

Note: I have received 2 trades that will be put through before the freeze goes into affect.

Rich

Ohio Jones

Game on...
Feb 28, 2002
Great White North
OK, folks, the site has been updated, so the trade freeze has been lifted. Submit any trades to me at [email protected] for review. Remember - both parties must submit their confirmations.

If you're not seeing the updated pages, point your browser to www.hfnhl.com/2006 ... hopefully Dion will get around to repointing the url so that you can get there just by following your normal links.

Good luck, folks!

(NB: a big thank you to Drew for giving up his weekend to key the futures page!)

SPG

Feb 27, 2002
Utica, NY
Visit site
Thanks again, Drew, for the hard work you're putting in!

A few minor things... There are 2 prospects on my list that I don't own. Tyler Hanchuck and Luke Fritshaw. Not sure which HFNHL team they belong to, if any.

Two prospect trades I have made last month before the trade freeze that were both confirmed by the league:
08/30/2005
TO NYR: P-M Bouchard, Michal Barinka
TO NJ: Alexandre Picard, Matt Smaby

08/24/2005
TO NYR: Jens Karlsson, Corey Potter
TO FLA: Roman Tomanek, 2006 NYR 4

Everything else looks great!

HFNHL Red Wings

SPG said:
There are 2 prospects on my list that I don't own. Tyler Hanchuck and Luke Fritshaw. Not sure which HFNHL team they belong to, if any.

uh oh. I think I know what happened and hope I'm wrong. I'll have to check my files at home tonight.

Everyone else please see if you have 2 prospects that don't belong to you as well.

As for the trades, I hadn't seen the first one but hopefully Dion has it and the last one I did forward to Dion just last night.

kasper11

Feb 27, 2002
New York
Visit site
HFNHL Red Wings said:
uh oh. I think I know what happened and hope I'm wrong. I'll have to check my files at home tonight.

Everyone else please see if you have 2 prospects that don't belong to you as well.

As for the trades, I hadn't seen the first one but hopefully Dion has it and the last one I did forward to Dion just last night.

FYI, my prospect list is fine.

Dryden

Feb 27, 2002
Toronto
FYI, my prospect list is fine too...just waiting for Reggie to sign some players and it will be cut down.

HFNHL Red Wings

Ville Isopää said:
I'm missing Henrik Tallinder who I aquired from SJ at the draft. He's still listed under SJ.

That one is probably b/c of an unprocessed or missing trade.
If you have the old trade confirmation info please send it to Dion otherwise you and San Jose will both have to reconfirm the deal to Douglas who will pass the info to Dion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad