Telltale announces new seasons of Batman, The Wolf Among Us, and TWD

The Mars Volchenkov

Mar 31, 2002
Colorado
I thought Batman was awesome and didn't run into any huge bugs. All their games don't exactly run great. I always play them after all the episodes are out, though.

So pumped for The Wolf Among Us though. That's still their best, IMO.

SpookyTsuki

Dec 3, 2014
Cue the 'shut up and take my money meme'

Wonder if they'll be going to the Farm, and the beauty of the fables characters, there's so many of them to write stories around.

I hope they continue with the cliffhanger. Cause I heard "fresh new story" and that worries me

Burgs

Sep 10, 2005
Great news. Haven't played Batman yet and I'm kind of over the TWD series but "The Wolf Among Us" was a very cool game. Probably the best looking and sounding Telltale game. I still had the most fun playing "Tales From The Borderlands", though. It had the best humor and the most actual gameplay.

Mitchy

#HFOutcasts
Jul 12, 2012
The Citadel
LOVED The Wolf Among Us. Also, enjoyed GoT and am hoping it returns. Haven't played the third season of TWD, but from the reviews, it doesn't seem as good as the first two seasons.

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Batman was really good never encountered any bugs at all.

The iPhone version had serious bugs that made it almost unplayable. There were characters that didn't or hardly rendered among other things. I've never seen anything like it. If you're playing the Guardians of the Galaxy game they're taking their time with the episodes based on this.

http://www.mobilenapps.com/articles...-telltale-series-ios-android-release-date.htm

http://www.iphonefaq.org/archives/975687

SeidoN

#OGOC #2018 HFW Predictions Champ
Aug 8, 2012
AEF
as usual, ill wait till the full seasons are out and binge them

new TWD was expected and im super hyped already. enjoyed S3

more Wolf Among Us is very welcome

only got 1 episode deep into Batman despite being really excited for it. maybe ill return to it if I have some downtime

Frankie Spankie

Feb 22, 2009
Dorchester, MA
https://telltale.com/news/2017/07/a...ail&utm_term=0_5cd07f1fa5-9433a96f15-10968719

I just hope they learned their lesson from pushing out an Extremely buggy Batman this past year.

I didn't play Batman until a couple weeks ago, must have fixed the bugs. I'm curious, what were the bugs at the time?

I'm pretty happy to hear the news. I'm still holding out on buying Walking Dead season 3 until it's cheaper because of the reviews. I'll definitely be picking up all three of those at some point though. I'm really glad Wolf Among Us is getting a sequel as well. I felt that game might have slipped away since it wasn't a popular IP like Batman or Walking Dead.

Oscar Acosta

Mar 19, 2011
like what? :huh:

Ha no kidding. CSI, and Poker Night? Can't be Sam and Max since that's pretty much the template for it all to come.

Plus CSI was almost a prototype for what they would do eventually.

Anyway for the hell of it my ranking of their games:

1. The Walking Dead
2. Batman
3. Game of Thrones (didn't expect to like so much being I've tried many times to like the show but don't)
4. The Wolf Among Us
5. Jurassic Park
6. The Walking Dead Season 2
7. Back to the Future (sad to have this low my favorite movie trilogy was so hyped)
8. The Walking Dead Michonne
9. CSI Fatal Conspiracy
10. Sam and Max

Own but haven't played Guardians of the Galaxy, Minecraft and Borderlands

Dolemite

The one...the only...
Sponsor
May 4, 2004
Washington DC
Ha no kidding. CSI, and Poker Night? Can't be Sam and Max since that's pretty much the template for it all to come.

1. The Walking Dead
2. Batman
3. Game of Thrones (didn't expect to like so much being I've tried many times to like the show but don't)
4. The Wolf Among Us
5. Jurassic Park
7. Back to the Future (sad to have this low my favorite movie trilogy was so hyped)
9. CSI Fatal Conspiracy
10. Sam and Max

GotG is a really good story.

I didn't play Batman until a couple weeks ago, must have fixed the bugs. I'm curious, what were the bugs at the time?

I'm pretty happy to hear the news. I'm still holding out on buying Walking Dead season 3 until it's cheaper because of the reviews. I'll definitely be picking up all three of those at some point though. I'm really glad Wolf Among Us is getting a sequel as well. I felt that game might have slipped away since it wasn't a popular IP like Batman or Walking Dead.

One of the really bad ones was during Bruce Wayne's press conference nothing would render....nothing. It was like watching lines try to move around the screen instead of seeing any figures.

mongolman

Nov 12, 2007
Indianapolis

1. The Walking Dead
2. Batman
4. The Wolf Among Us
5. Jurassic Park
9. CSI Fatal Conspiracy
10. Sam and Max

Not to be nitpicky, but you forgot Monkey Island.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad