Tell me what you think about this story!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pocket Coach

Jan 25, 2005
Check this article in the West-Island Chronicle.

BY MICHAEL PIASETZKI - The Chronicle
It’s rarely talked about, but minor hockey has an ugly underbelly, and like a cancerous growth, it reared its ugly head this year in the Lac St. Louis Hockey Association.
It wrapped around and infected the 2004-05 peewee AA Dollard/Versant Ouest Vipers, whose roster includes players from Dollard des Ormeaux, Outremont, St. Laurent, Town of Mount Royal and Westmount.

www.westisland.ca/pub/News/detail.jsp?id=4970

Last edited by a moderator:

Pocket Coach

Jan 25, 2005
SkateLikeTheWind said:
Someone give me a synopsis of the story, then I'll tell you what I think about it.

don't you think that if I did that you be telling me what I think... :banghead: :dunno:

SwisshockeyAcademy

Dec 11, 2002
Visit site
All that nonsense for a Peewee AA team. That is ridiculous and probably not the only instance.It is not unreasonable to have some expenses paid but to skirt the rules in such a manner makes me wonder..... why? Its Peewee AA!!!!!

jacklours

Mar 5, 2003
Magog
****ing ridiculous, I never lived anything that bad, but that's why AA always dicussed me. To some extent even BB was bad. I'm not surprised to see something like that. I'm also convinced and know for a fact that iit is only one of many examples of things like that. It's a known fact that talent isn't everything you need the connection to do anything in hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->