Tell Me Im Wrong- Canuck Version

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Quote and Answer a previous "tell me im wrong" and then create your own.

"Tell me im wrong" is a hot take or unpopular opinion that you believe... form it in a tell me im wrong stlye"

Canuck related please

I will start.

Tell me im wrong ... Brock Boeser isnt 100 percent and will be facing top pairing Dmen all year which will create a Sophmore Slump and he wont score more than 20 goals.

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Tell me I'm wrong....this team will make the playoffs and destroy fan dreams of draft lottery goodness.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Tell me I'm wrong....this team will make the playoffs and destroy fan dreams of draft lottery goodness.

Youre wrong. Not enough Top 4 Dmen and they play in one of the hardest divisions in NHL.

Tell me im wrong... Brock Boeser will go through a sophmore slump and will not score more than 20 goals this season.

Reactions: geebaan

IceNeophyte

Nov 14, 2017
Youre wrong. Not enough Top 4 Dmen and they play in one of the hardest divisions in NHL.

Tell me im wrong... Brock Boeser will go through a sophmore slump and will not score more than 20 goals this season.
You are wrong. Boeser is one of the most accurate shooters in the league, and he will get his chances. 30 minimum.

Tell me I'm wrong: Brendan Lipstick will have a career year, but still disappoint.

BassMason

Dec 1, 2006

Your wrong. It's not a sophomore slump. He never recovers fully recovers from his back injury.

Tell me i'm wrong Shorty tells Garrett he has mustard stuck to his now non-existent mustache and Garrett falls for it. The wipe of shame.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
You are wrong. Boeser is one of the most accurate shooters in the league, and he will get his chances. 30 minimum.

Tell me I'm wrong: Brendan Lipstick will have a career year, but still disappoint.

Youre wrong. Leipsic wont have a career year..he will be the one sent to the minors once Roussell is ready to return.

Tell me im wrong, the Canucks will have 11+ draft picks come june.
They will move
Edler, MDZ, Gagner,Schaller

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Youre wrong. Leipsic wont have a career year..he will be the one sent to the minors once Roussell is ready to return.

They will move
Wrong.. cuz Edler, Gagner and Schaller wont move... Edler cuz we'll be in the hunt for a playoff spot.
Del Zotto will move cuz Juolevi will be excelling in the A.

Tell me I'm wrong.... Virtanen with more goals than Boeser after 82 this yr..

Reactions: DownGoesMcDavid

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
Wrong.. cuz Edler, Gagner and Schaller wont move... Edler cuz we'll be in the hunt for a playoff spot.

You are wrong, he doesn't have the hockey IQ to ever outpace Boeser, barring Boeser missing significant time.

Tell me I'm wrong:
Troy Stetcher is currently the best D man on our roster with Edler declining and Tanev missing ½ the games every year.

Motte and Bailey

Jun 21, 2017
no.. stecher is the next biega. #7 guy when Hughes and our other D prospects graduate. What does he do well? He battles, that’s it. No high end skills to speak of.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
They will move

You're wrong because Jim Benning doesn't trade for draft picks.

Tell me I'm wrong, not signing any help to support our top six and relying on the offense to run through basically 3 players (Horvat, Pettersson, Boeser) will backfire and hurt all of their eventual scoring totals at the end of the year.

brokenhole

Aug 12, 2015

Tell me i'm wrong..are you related to Jake?

Reactions: Kreator

pgj98m3

Jan 8, 2012

They will move
Tell me I'm wrong, for that to happen Benning has to be gone.

Tryamkin

May 18, 2015
Canada
Tell me I'm wrong.. Goldobin will have a breakout year with Pettersson by his side and establish himself as a legitimate Top 6 forward with 40+ points.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing
You’re very very wrong. Troy Stetcher is a solid #4/5 defenseman.

I'll be honest.

I've never been the biggest fan of Stecher but I'm starting to come around to him. He's looked better this year in my opinion. I think he could be a legit Top 4 guy one day......even on a non-terrible team.

DownGoesMcDavid

Apr 17, 2017
Tell me I'm wrong.. Goldobin will have a breakout year with Pettersson by his side and establish himself as a legitimate Top 6 forward with 40+ points.

Youre not wrong. Could even be a bigger year if he takes over Baertschis spot on pp1.

Tell me im wrong Canucks finish top 5 in Pk percentage this yr

F A N

Aug 12, 2005
You really think Pettersson can bank that many goals in off him?

Goldobin seems like the only player so far who isn't caught surprised when Pettersson hits him with a blind, between the legs, tape to tape pass.

It's not just goals. Goldobin is probably a better playmaker than he is a goal scorer. If he continues to play alongside Pettersson I think a lot more of us here would come to appreciate more of his passing and vision. Goldobin is an extremely skilled and talented offensive player. If you give his lack of physical engagement and defensive game a pass and give him opportunities alongside Pettersson, he's going to put up points.

It's not a coincidence that Pettersson and Goldbin has shown chemistry together. They are the two most skilled guys on the team who are have playmaking, vision, and an ability to finish.

Reactions: PuckMunchkin

PuckMunchkin

Very Nice, Very Evil!
Dec 13, 2006
Lapland
It's not just goals. Goldobin is probably a better playmaker than he is a goal scorer. If he continues to play alongside Pettersson I think a lot more of us here would come to appreciate more of his passing and vision. Goldobin is an extremely skilled and talented offensive player. If you give his lack of physical engagement and defensive game a pass and give him opportunities alongside Pettersson, he's going to put up points.

It's not a coincidence that Pettersson and Goldbin has shown chemistry together. They are the two most skilled guys on the team who are have playmaking, vision, and an ability to finish.

Oh I've been saying that since last year. He was the only playmaker on the team.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing

Wrong.

I think the Canucks will do better than what pundits have projected, it they won’t make the playoffs this year unfortunately. Would love to be wrong though.

Horse McHindu

They call me Horse.....
Jun 21, 2014
Beijing

Wrong.

People have pretty much accepted what Leipsic is. I don’t think anyone will be disappointed though. I think Leipsic will get his fair share of goals and points and will have some nice flashes of brilliance, but he’s not going to be the next Brad Marchand or Johnny Gaudreau.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad